1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

husbands illegal life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rams.dwa, Jun 30, 2010.

1. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks all for ur valuable reply..
    will recover soon from his thoughts soon.
    But only one thing in my mind running how these guys act like good persons? How talent to manage wife and other relationship without any doubts..Till the moment i found that he was having contact,He was promising on god that no one is in heart other than me and shouting at me that am trying to create some scene ...
    He was playing very talently .i was very much mad on him... hmm some guys are like this too..
    Good lesson i learnt from him.

Meera...

2. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Meera,

Yes, there are men/women who act to be in love to get their needs and wishes done. The sooner you accept the reality the better it is for you. You need to proceed cautiously in future with the lessons learnt. Confronting and arguing with such people get you nowhere. Avoid any contacts with this guy and move on with your life to find peace and happiness.
    Good luck to you for your future.

3. smart_soul

smart_soul Bronze IL'ite

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING dear.

Meera, I haven't read any other's post. But I'm so glad you did what you did. You did the RIGHT thing of walking away from this nasty guy :thumbsup. NEVER EVER go back to this guy no matter who pleads. His parents plead but you are the one who is going to stay and live with this guy. And when he was so dishonest in the first few months(which is supposed to be an exciting period after wedding), as days pass and the charm of new wife fades, he is going to NOT want to change at all.

Well.. Sex, marriage and kid is not ALL life and you can live without him (when you had lived without him even when he was with you, when he showed no love, affection). So when you say you had 5 years of courtship period and got married 10 months ago, so during that period he has had an affair with this lady as well. So how many woman is this guy seeing at the same time? :rant Isn't it a shame on him to be like that.

You say he is controlling, no affection, a nasty affair and all these are NO-NO signs. Even if you make up your mind and live with him, there's no guarantee that this guy won't ditch you again. And you'll not have peace of mind living with a betrayer like this.

You deserve much better life than this dear. It's so fortunate that you have a job and supporting parents. So cheer up girl. You have a beautiful life ahead of you.

4. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meera,
    There are no words to console u.You should have thought about this before marriage itself.Even if he is possessive he cannot limit or control u for very simple things.
    Now it is too late.I think he married u only because u are rich and employed.He has no love for u.Why should u waste ur life by rejoining him to change him.No chance.Forget this as a bad dream.Live happily and let him know that u are very happy.Don't leave ur discipline at any cost.Your discipline will give more respect from others than any thing else.
    DONOT WASTE YOUR TEARS FOR A WORTHLESS PERSON.(do u have child)
    Regards,
    Hemalatha.

5. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

BRAVO!!!!!

For taking a Bold step....no matter what please know that you did the right thing by walking out on that disgusting excuse for a human being.

I have seen this one thing happen again and again....a Cheater like the guy you married will always try and prevent you from getting close to anyone else and will doubt your every move...coz they fear you will decieve them, just as they are deceving you now!!!

So never go back to him, infact see if you can get a financial settlement from him for cheating on you and making your life miserable!!! He dosent have money you say; this is the best way to hit him where it hurts!!!

Remember...once a cheater ...always a cheater!!!....Always!!

Again kudos to you...you are an fine example of a strong willed, independant woman!!

6. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

Hi,

By gods grace i dont have child .Only 10 months went .As i said earlier he will try to avoid me freq to have sex .Max times we had sex only for 10 times in thse months .Normally he wont even come for that ! in night he will be coming at 9:30 pm, eat dinner, speak with his parents(not even try to speak alone with me .i need to sit along with them and hear what he speaks!) then he will start to message .after they go to bed he will come to room and many times he will inform me dont disturb am tired or some other reason ...If i compel on any day (as all started for asking abt child) he will shout at me why u wander for ***. Then i will cry for some time HE wont even bother and will be on message.If i shout he will tell dont create scene and put drama ..
    He never came to me with love not evn a hug ..small romance etc..
    I heard from my friends,my mom that for first one year of marriage couples will be in extreme love..But never i had that .. Evn if i am not feelng well he just ask how r u thats all..not even a care..
    Though i adjusted all thse because i thought if we get a child he will start atleast to love me after that..
    But he avoided me...But that too now good for me .Else i may had child and suffer more..

Meera

Else baby too need to have suffered..

Meera

7. bharathreddis

bharathreddis New IL'ite

hi meera,

Really i got tears in my eyes while i read ur story. Actually the same situation was there to my frnd also (lady), she left her husb for 4-5 months and somehow her parents and boys parents came to a decision of not to spoil their life as they also faught for their marraige (having 6yrs luv each other),
    but here also they got in the same way like u (husb having affair in office vth sumbody), now they r living happily after all discussions together both families.
    so as a boy i shdnt tell this tat most of the boys r like the sameway today(telling luv but it was only attraction these days).
    In my case also i was in luv vth a girl for 6yrs, but in their family they house-arrested her and sent her to us by making marriage to her.
    now im working in chennai still not married , but ok nzyoing my lie.

so i think u better try to talk to their parents along vth ur parents and get it solved....

for every prob there was a solution in the world... all d best...!!

8. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

Hi,

I would have compramised if he was having love with one girl..On the day before i found this mobile mess,i found a key chain which was having a i love u message from another girl. and another key chain having her name in rice .I even asked him abt that showing that key chain to him..he told she is a sister to him and said he didnt even noticed wht mentioned in that key chain.He throwed that chain into dust bin.He told i am his only love and no other in his heart and said am like rama who was having only sita in heart!

That i left because that day too i thought of not to create any problem and fight with him..

But later on after this incident i found that girl is working some were else and have sent some photos to him ..

Also after doing all these on tat moment only he said sorry .From next day he didnt even called or his parents called me to speak!

As they wer not rich i bought every house hold things for house ..(during my love period itself) atleast whenever they see that how they live without even getting glity i dont know..

I even called him on next day of this incident to shout at him.. He told do whatever u want i never bother (same thing he told to my brother when he called and shouted that he will inform police)

so i never even thought of going again there...

9. bharathreddis

bharathreddis New IL'ite

u might have got control on him initially only, u have given him too much chance of liberty, so he got another girl for enjoyment (generally boys mentality).
    as now u r in a depressed mood, u will be thiniking of tat one only(i will not go ther and live with him). Think slowly and get a correct decision, bcoz the same case was happend for my frnd also so tat only im tellin, otherwise i cant tell like that na??
    anyway think twice or thrice... b4 u take a final decision!!

10. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

Meera,
    Dont ever think of going back to him dear.This man will not change in his life.Once a cheater always a cheater.He proved it with getting involved with more than one girl.He never loved you and used you for the money you brought in.
    Meera ,I totally disagree with Bharathireddi.I disagree that this is the "boys" mentality
    I believe you were with a wrong guy who had "NO MORALS" in life.
    But there are lots of guys out there who will not go wrong atleast with "infidelity" kind of issues.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010