1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Wont Like To Run Joint Finance And Properties?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Reesha, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

today i had 5 min argument with my husband after long time. Normally we are so cooperative formally like as friends and colleagues(not with love). This is because he lost my love at some point after 1 year of my marriage due to some strong incident and i became working woman after that point which helps me to run individually in most of cases. I will avoid matters which may raise conflicts in between us. Finally, i don't like to stay apartment which is owned by my husband(due to unavailability of city facilities and distance from office), so planning to have individual house. He is kind of opposing my decision because he don't want take loan burden. But finally convinced him to buy individual home. Now issue is he want to put whole amount on his own and don't like to take my money & money given to me by my father.Because he is feeling IGO, that he don't want to get name like "dependent husband on wife's money". when i normally raised point of joint property, he got angry like "If you have belief on me, go ahead. other wise NO".

But my case is, If we both are running together, we can earn good house. Just because of his IGO, i am also need to be put my savings on hold with out investing on my dream home. Because of his limited budget, i am not able to get expected land in expected location.

i have seen couple who are utilizing their both finance together and moving ahead in their lives with well facilities and happiness. Now because of his IGO, I also not able to utilize my savings. Since due to indian tradition for kids i have to live with my husband. there is no choice for me to leave his home because of this Reason.So why not run property on joint? so that i can also get finance safety at end years of my life.

How to satisfy my dreams in such case of car and house, so on..Wonderfull thing is Indian Banks also will not give Loan to ladies even though having 7 digit salary.

2. mimi77

mimi77 Gold IL'ite

What is IGO? Your husband doesn't trust you.... Hence doesn't want joint property with you... .Cant help... .It's his EGO

shravs3 likes this.
  3. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Is it possible to invest your money in another joint property which acts like a rental home so that you get rents and also your savings wont go waste.