1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Is Losing Interest In Me And Taking Me For Granted

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Needtobestrong, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Hugs to u dear..
    Hope this thread helps u.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

:smile:

Naari likes this.
  3. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,

We all go through similar phases in life. The only thing we need to be careful is, it should be a 'phase' of life but not 'life' itself.

It is good that you realized where you stand and what changes you need in your life. Now the question is what all the steps you will take to improve, grow and reach the life which you are looking for? Let it be physical, emotional and financial. You have to work towards your goal. Then rest everything will fall in place.

You have to present yourself as a woman with self-confidence and earn his respect.

Get back to the shape which you are looking for. You need to find time for it in your 24 hours. Do exercise. Keep a track. Look at the mirror and say "wow I am getting better every day". Keep your own calendar. Let it be going out or meeting old/new friends. Your relatives functions. Temple program. Make yourself busy. You said you parents and in laws are ready to baby sit for some time. If your husband is not interested to spend time with you, still you need to be happy. Start some hobby. Take this time to do that. Utilize it as "Me" time.

The base line is you have enough on your plate to keep yourself busy. Just turn it into a positive way.
    Regarding FB take a 6 months break from FB. Until you reach your weight goal! So now you have a target to work on :)

Needtobestrong likes this.
  4. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Communication is a skill, how to keep others attentive when you talk. The subject could be daily news, neighbors, books, TV show, our baby's activity etc

It is with a hint of humor dramatically telling an incident. For some it comes naturally from school days.

Bottom line, you have to be happy and cheerful. As they say, lady of the house carries the power to 'light' the house.

I see the lack of communication between your DH and you. Make an effort to talk him.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  5. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

OP, I am so sorry you are having to go through what you have described in your first post. I would like to let you know that the problem is with your husband and not you. You don't need to find faults within yourself and stress yourself trying to figure why your husband is not behaving properly with you.

Have a heart-heart discussion with him if possible. Or just ignore him altogether if he doesnt cooperate. Please do not go on crash diets and work too hard to lose weight. Do it at your own pace. Good husbands are very well capable of understand the hormonal changes and physical changes that occur in a woman's body after getting pregnant and after giving birth to a baby. If you have to put in so much effort to grab your husband's attention, I guess it is time to have a talk with him as to whats bothering him.