1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband disinterested to consumate more often...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Born2Win, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi b2w
    I Think that this is the time u handle very sensitively as Ur DH has lost his father (and after the illness as ur previous post says that means that time also if ur Dh slept in his room was not unjustified ) & Now ur husbnad has lost the one of two most close relation ( parents ) by birth And ur MIL her husband of many Decades, And she must be feeling vulnarable to loose her son to DIL so naturally she will try to be much more near her son .

U shud treat them very sensitvely help in their griving by being kind towards both of them. May be he is feeling gulity & depressed so Give him time. Guiltiness and depreesion do take away the performance temporarily is known medically. Any pressure from u wud make him frustated.

Afterwords if situaton doesnot improve u may seek the help of marrige counciller.

2. Born2Win

Born2Win New IL'ite

Hi All,

Its been a long time now and i apologies to each one for the delay in my post :bowdown. The situation is still the same.There is no improvement at all, now it has become like once in two or three months and he never seem to worry abt this Witsend.So I thought to jus leave it aside for some time.....because to keep speaking abt this or worring abt this dsnt show any improvement.

If their is any improvement will let u all know pls pray for me......and sure will reply to my posts time to time.

3. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Dear born2win,

I can feel ur pain.Do not worry.
    Speak openly to ur hubby about ur wish of having a baby.He wont change all of a sudden.May be he will think about it slowly..Just create the picture of having a baby in his mind....
    And dont cry for not having a baby.Before I used to do the same as u.cry and cry and cry all night...since we dont have a baby until now.
    Now my husband worries about it a lot.Iam telling u what I will say to him,everday.'There a life for both of us.We are going to get so many ups and downs in our life.This is just a starting.If we worry now like this how are we going to withstand all those hurdles in future?Our mind should be calm to fight all those hurdles'.
    I say the same to u.Keep ur mind calm.There's no meaning in worrying for something which is beyond our reach.Put ur efforts and leave it.Pray well.dont worry more than that.
    And,another important thing dont feel that everyone are asking about ur baby since it has become 2 years.Just hear what they say and leave it in the other ear.People like them will ask if we have or havenot a baby.
    Iam not so matured to advice u.If u find any of my advice useful put into practise.Sorry if I have hurt u by any of my words.Computer Typing

With luv,
    seeba.