1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hurt & Broke completely ... PLS HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ChillPill, Dec 28, 2009.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Come on dear Rose!! this is a bit out of the way...isnt it? this girl has gone to her parents house for delivery,however from her narration of events, I dont think her DH/inlaws are crushed or hurt:) they seem to be actually happy that they got rid of this girl...(ofcourse our CP is still waiting for some kindness from their side..which wont happen)

If her husband had felt abandoned or crushed/hurt, he sure would have taken her multiple calls positively, or atleast will want to see the babys pics isnt it???:bonk

by the way among these whole incidents...isnt it the time to stop looking at the husband/wife issues, to keep these aside and look at the baby and welcome the baby and give the baby and spend some happy time...??? where is the father in all this??? I understand that CP is being stubborn of not wanting to go back...however at the same time I dont think that her husband would want to do anything with CP or her baby as literally he is just trying to cut off the ties as much as possible quickly:hide:

2. ChillPill

ChillPill Junior IL'ite

Dear Vidya & Rosegirl...

As I mentioned earlier, I have made this marriage work in most possible ways when i was prego and later.
    When i have heard tht wife's are pampered during pregnancy by their DH's was reversed on my case (this is my first baby and i don't get pregnant every other year to feel lite about his actions). In spite of my mood swings I should not burst out rather keep pampering him and what I get back at the end of the day was harsh words, lack of care and dis interest!!! So where do u expect me to hunt for LOVE and CARE.
    What I failed to do even after all these was not going back without my DH to MY HOME.
    So everyone here think even after all this my ego should not be hurt??????
    And I should still keep taking initiatives. WONT I HAVE MY OWN SELF RESPECT!!!!!!!
    Well, I strongly feel love should be two ways and just by me breaking my head on this wont change anything until my DH feels his responsibilities of a HUSBAND & a FATHER.
    Ok agreed that am totally at fault as how rose or others states here but if he loves me then i guess he should speak out rather finding reasons to avoid me....right????
    I am atleast not a cruel wife as shown on serials/movies to influence bad ideas on anyone and separate them. I believe in peace and I guess anything can be achieved with love.... when i live upto this motive in life why should i become an angel by loving someone when they don't reciprocate and keep abusing me in all means!!!

3. ChillPill

ChillPill Junior IL'ite

Why should they be hurt when I ensured I took care of them through out as their daughter which my m-i-l has told several times to soo many of them about my care & respect for them !!!
    Then why have they not taken initiatives to make me come back!
    my s-i-l is getting married and they still haven't sent my parents the invitation... when its my parents right to be honored by them?
    my in-laws came twice to see my baby but my DH has still hasn't even felt his own baby!
    They are much old than us and 've seen life more than us....so why cant they advice their son about his behavior towards me!!!
    If i was at fault my m-i-l would have discussed abt it to me when we share a good rapport.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

First when things aren't in the right track, you must first accept the situation. Lack of acceptance will cause more damage to you than to anyone else.

You are mixing too many things. Currently you are being ignored by your husband and his family. Secondly your pride is hurt so much that you don't want to go to them.

First accept that your marriage is not the way it should be. You will eventually get clarity.

5. StaarBearer

StaarBearer Senior IL'ite

CP,

I understand Your frustration and You are right to be feeling so.
    As others have said, I think its high time You dedicate Your time for Your baby and Yourself.

However, dont expect time to heal/make a relationship - it has to come from those involved (as i realized painfully in my marriage). If You havent discussed, i think its high time You share your feelings with your in-laws. I dont think there can be a worse pain than what You are going through, so why not let it out.

@CanWait, I agree the facts are straight and tough to the heart. I was only concerned about the way it was addressed to CP especially when she was going through a lot of distress.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  6. ChillPill

ChillPill Junior IL'ite

Starbearer...
    you are truly consoling... thanks a bunch to have understood what i was going thru.

7. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

CP there's a v small GAP in ego & self-respect & the meaning will get clearer when your child starts interacting with the world full of so called happy families.... majority of ppl are still not single parenting.

Right now only you're hurt & its your ego & self respect... soon the tables will turn when the child desires to have the role of both parents in his life.
    I've seen my single parenting colleages.. they're helpless when they see their child helpless & longing for the other parent... small children dont understand what politics forced you out of that house.. they just get immense setback in their initial innocent years. Max concepts they can understand is one of the parent turned into a star/ went to god..

When I delivered in my DHs house.. it took him 1.5 mnth to 2 to even hold the child even tho he was seeing them everyday.. am sure if I'd been at my mom's place he wud have never felt connected either...
    If you decide to part ways then also share with us on how does it effect your child.. if the child remains positive then it shall give me an idea to boost my ego/ self respect as well.

8. ammvin

ammvin New IL'ite

Dear Chillpill,

How long have you been away from your husband? Are u in India and he and his parents abroad? Also you have mentioned that your's was an arranged marriage. Then why are'nt both the set of parents in the picture? Are the families discussing anything at all? If you were not welcome then I think atleast his family would have hinted something!! I feel there is a communication gap which is affecting your marriage. The more you prolong this gap the doubts that you have will keep taking shape. Don't think about your ego being hurt and all those sentiments. This is your life. You need to act and find out if you are going to live together or not. Both of you will be answerable to the little one that you have brought into this world. So please think rationally, face reality and don't waste time. Act now.
    regds
    ammvin.