1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger Strike

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by sumanr, May 6, 2010.

1. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Thanks Pooh, V, Sindhu, Lucky, Padmini ...all
    Looks like she is back to her routine. After 2 days of hunger strike, she took cerelac from my SIL !!! :rantCan you imagine ???
    And from yesterday, I am giving her the usual Ragi and oats and she is ok. It must have been the cold and nose block. She still has a lot of phlegm ... but I am happy that it is just the cold (or, let me hope so). Just wishing things don't change after the weekend :)

2. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

phewww! these babies!!

3. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Guys, is there some kind of amount that I need to give at each feed. I have a small cup, which comes to 3-4 oz and she kind of empties it ..so with the spills and left-overs, it should atleast be 3 oz of puree that goes into her stomach. Is this ok?
    How should I increase it?

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

i just gradually kept on increasing the amount of food in her bowl. we been using the same bowls since we started feeding her, but i really dunno how much she eats.she will let u know wen she is full by refusing to take the next spoonful

5. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Ok Pooh, will try that and see.
    Sometimes when she finishes everything, she keep pulling the cup and tries to see what is in it ...that is when I feel that may be I should have added one more spoon:hide:
    Others, she refuses at about 80-90%. It is the same bowl.
    Anyway, I have decided that I will make a little more ...I have this fisherprice storage one (5oz or so) and I am going to make that almost full. Whatever she eats out of it is fine.