1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Huge Dilemma!?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Kukudukuu, Mar 3, 2017.

1. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

OP,
    Did your sis go to her Inlaws place and stay anytime or does ur BIL visit your sis frequently ?Leave aside job issues, I mean how can a newly married couple stay away from each other for soo long? what is the approx physical distance and travel time between ur BIL house and your house?

2. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Why can't your sister find a job in her husband's city/town? She can move there and the couple can stay separately. Or let him move to Bangalore and they both live separately. Yes, it will take a lot of money but there should be a start somewhere. He will then try to find a job at least. If she is okay with the prospect of separation, then she can go for that too, if your BIL is serious, he will try to mend the situation instead of watching and doing nothing.

3. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

They don't want to settle down in bils current work location. So she is not looking for a job there. BIL seems to be making some effort to relocate now.. seperating is last option we are looking at, infact not a favourable one though..

4. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

You had asked whether the relationship is worth continuing in your first post, so I thought you guys were thinking of that option as well. Obviously I don't think many people turn to that option so quickly.

KashmirFlower and Kukudukuu like this.