1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hubby's good quality

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Huma, Nov 10, 2007.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Huma,

Nice thread....I am really very much addicted to his love and caringnature. I like his friendly approach. He never try to impose his thoughts on me,most of time he consider my thoughts also and take the final decision.

Regards,
    USHA.

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Nice thread and gives us a chance to think, the person we are married are we really blessed or not? I can say I am blessed and I mean it. Before marriage, I never believed on these words of loving, caring, humble, down to earth. I used to wonder, how could be someone full of those qualities. But life has proved me wrong and I am glad it did. I have seen all those qualities in my husband. I have learn lots of good things from him, I was lacking. A big mantra is Patience.

I am little impulsive and moody sometime. I am not saying, we do not argue or have small fights, but he is very good in handling the situation. He always keep his calm, even when I am angry, he will play the music, make me dance with him and make me laugh. And suppose, If he is angry at me, he will not talk to me for few hours. God...I love him so much, those few hours kills me inside and I regret of fighting with him. Can't live without him a single minute. He understands me so well, I can't hide anything from him. He always there for me and rescue me from my emotional troubles.

He is responsible towards his job and family. He is a good son, good husband and good father to his daughter. I am greatful to god and pray him to bless our happy marriage life always together. And I pray that for everybody. Thank you.

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear huma

Very nice thread.....and really feeling very very happy to see all the replies......postive one........

My hubby is a GEM OF A PERSON.......no doubt...........he never never neverever CRTICISE/ tease,insult,hurt anybody........even for joke.......and he will neverever violate any rules.........(sometimes it irritates me).........addrress even younger ones with respect........helping tendency.............he share and discuss with me anything and everything........very responsible...........I CAN ADD LOT TO THIS..................I LO VE HIM........LOVE HIM TO THE CORE.................HE IS MY EVERYTHING......

Let me THANK GOD...........for giving me such a wonderful person............i want to li ve with him for long..............................................years........................................

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Huma,

This is a nioce thread you have started:hatsoff

Here are a few remarkable qualities of my husband:

- patience....loads of it
    - Love & responsibility for his family ....aplenty
    - very organised
    - very self sufficient
    - not very demanding
    - simple down to earth
    - lets me have my own space
    - gives his best to whatever he is doing...even at his job dosen't wait for appreciation from the management or irrespective of his remuneration he gives his best to the Orgn.
    - no back biting or talking ill of anyone....he is miles away from all this.

i can go on and on...but i will end here for now.

Roopa.

5. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Huma,

This is a nice thread that u started, thanks.

Our better halves have many qualities both good and bad, but we normally dont look towards the good qualities that they have or maybe we are just forgetful or just take them for granted....... Now heres a chance to really appreciate the good qualities that our husband has.

As for me, im married since a year. In the initial days of our marriage, there was a lot of adjustment and let go of things. So during that time we used to have more arguments and fights. But as time goes by and i got to know my hubby more closely, i found that he had many good qualities. I knew this even before our marriage, but the after marriage adjustments, conflicts, clashes, i unconsciously overlooked his good qualities. Nows the chance to think about it........

One of the best quality of my husband that i like is that he is very organised and planned. Even if he has to do a simple task of spending a vacation in India, he will plan months ahead. He will jot down the things he has to bring from there, the jobs he has to finish over there, the list of people he has to meet, etc. As im completely opposite of this, i never plan anything and always have everything going wrong, i am trying to learn to be planned and organised like him.

Other qualities are he is very a responsible person, wether its towards his parents or towards me. I love this quality of his. He's also very matured and optimistic in his approach towards life. So he acts as a philosopher and guide for me. I always turn to him in any trouble or confusion. He's also very helpful towards everyone wether its friends, relatives and even me. He wont even mind washing dishes for me if im not feeling well. He is also very understanding, so i dont have to hide anything from him.

And above all, he loves me a lot. And i too love him deeply. There maybe many other qualities which i may not have recognised yet. I guess they will appear as time passes by..........

Regards,
    Geeta.