Hubby shouts bcos of Indus Ladies forum.....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by balamotwani, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

From last six months i was knowing indusladies site i would just view the posts but last month i register indusladies and i got so much addicted that everyday i visit this site and tries to reply every post which i go through as still i am the New Ilite. But the bad thing is that at my home no internet only in office. Hence in office, my work is getting affected.

Two days before i decided that continously i will not visit the site but then also i cant stop my mind. It goes on. As IndusLadies is such a good site with full of information.

Regards
    Prachi

2. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear bala, thanks for starting this thread ... Yes, my hubby shouts if I be in IL when he or kids are there ... He asks me always 'What r u doing always in IL ?' ... You have got addicted to it and slowly u will lose doing u r responsibility ... But I Love to be in IL browsing my favourite Forums and threads ... I could only come to online when my Hubby goes to work and after my kids to school ... As my hubby works in shift basis, I could login only according to his work ...

I enjoyed Latamurali's post here ... Big Laugh She has got lot of friends and relatives and I get jealous on her Harhar ... Yes, latha, you are very lucky to have lot of friends around you ... Being in Europe, I do not have any friend to speak ... After my husband goes to work, I do all my house hold chores cooking, cleaning, cloths etc. and then when kids come back for lunch I feed them again they go back to school in Afternoon and come back in Evening ...

Before I used to come online just to check Mails and check whether my sis is online (she mostly comes in chat during week-ends) ... otherwise, I don't do much on online ... But, when I came to find our Indus Ladies website .. My God, everyday whenever my husband goes out either to work or to shoping, I log in to IL ... When he is back I got to close my IL website and go back to work ... Big Laugh

But, he knows very well, I do not have any other entertainment like friends, or TV addicted (as we do not have Tamil TV connections) ... My only time pass is IL ... yes ... only IL and I never miss to come online to IL and it has become part of my everday chores ... I just love this site and enjoy being here and trying to get more friends .. but until now except Lata and Krithika ...

Regards, Suni ... :)

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  3. ammvin

ammvin New IL'ite

yes Bala,

I have joined only recently and i seem to be addicted. Hubby dear has not yet noticed. But i do share what i read in IL to him.

rgds
    ammvin

4. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

dear latha,
    ur posts!!!!just by looking it and reading it i can imagine how u would have narrated it in person!!!!i just keep laughing all the time cant forget the meet we had in chithu's house!!!!indeed indualady has become a part of the family!!!!
    my husband really enjoys it as i keep trying chithu's mouth watering recipes must say that my cooking skills have grown leaps n bounds after joining il!!!!!
    luv
    pavi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.