Hubby shouts bcos of Indus Ladies forum.....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by balamotwani, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

Hi bala,

IL is like a family now .

Me & my daughter shruti always talk about chitvish & so many IL friends.

When I had gone to chennai for vacation I didn't meet any of my relatives but met
    " chitvish" .

We have use this forum in a right to learn good things from others , learning new recipes etc.

It is a great addiction at times but can't help it.

It is unbelievable to think of the miracles that IL has created .

prabha

2. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

recorded voice....... nengal thodarbu kollum vadikayalar IL sil busyaga irupadhal tharchamayam thodarbukolla mudiyadhu dhayavu seydhu siridhu NATKAL kalithu muyarchi seyavum ( in ARABIC)........ the subscriber you are calling is busy in IL please try again later or never................. just kiddin

hi vidhya,

I had a hearty laugh !!!!

prabha

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    firstly, Vidya sundar, I too am ROTFL'ing , well actually LOL'ing, that was really good.
    And Bala, "My hubby also says that "i feel like 100,000 people are behind you and knowing what is happening in our life"." - that is too good, yaar.. I laughed out loud at that one too..

Vidya sundar, I have been absent for a long time in between from IL, and have missed reading your reported funny/humorous posts. Sure need to get to them :)

Btw, just yesterday i was thinking "how does everyone here manage to spend so much time on IL - I need to start a thread and ask people about it" - and now, I came across this thread. I know better now how you ladies are "managing" to find time to stay online.

I am a net addict since quite long, esp. since my work is usually online. But now, on many days, I am an IL-addict and the day just flies... morning becomes noon, and noon becomes evening just reading and sometimes posting on IndusLadies.... that's the days I do not have computer work. House work will be neglected till evening when I have to literally jump up and start preparing for dinner, etc.

I work from home, and force myself not to log on to IL on the days I receive work, else I would be in a soup work-wise.

DH sometimes gives me a "look" when he sees the computer screen and that I was browsing on IL, so I usually hide or shut down while he's on his way back, as he always calls before leaving for home, asking whether I need anything.

I really do admire the "veteran" ladies (and gentlemen) who manage to spend time on so many threads here on IL. I think we all know who these veterans are :thumbsup.. just to name a few - Chitvish, Cheeniya, Shanvy, Kamla, Sunkan, Varalotti, Vidya24, Malspie, SoaringSpirit, and of course many more...

best,
    hasita

4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    My hubby doesn't shout, but he keeps teasing me always saying 'INDUS LADIES CIVILIZATION'.

Most of time, i log on while at office. I don't get a change to do it from home.
    Whenever I log on from home, he keeps teasing me.

Regards.

5. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

Fantastic! Very witty response....i simply love it!

Cheers
    Krithika (Jithiks)

tring tring tring tring ( ringing Bala's mobile)

recorded voice....... nengal thodarbu kollum vadikayalar IL sil busyaga irupadhal tharchamayam thodarbukolla mudiyadhu dhayavu seydhu siridhu NATKAL kalithu muyarchi seyavum ( in ARABIC)........ the subscriber you are calling is busy in IL please try again later or never................. just kiddin

Dear Bala,

Im the personal secretary of my hubby. i reply his mails(not to his i reply his mails) SMS and set remainders for his jobs and remaind him. I spoon feed him(food) while he watches TV.

thusday evening he parks two things his car in the basement and himself on sofa. both will be started on saturday morning. what i mean to say is basically he is a lazy person (only at
    home).

i asked him to join IL you know what he said (which I expected) that I should register on his name and do posting on behalf of him it seems..........[​IMG]. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

regards
    vidyasundar

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  6. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bala,

Heard your name many a times but had the chance to meet u only now. Nice to c u back.

As most of our friends said, IL has become a part of our life. No wonder. Its like having a dear most friend right next to usBow.

Initially I used to sit in IL only when i had a spare time Computer Typing. But now sparing most of my time for IL and in between finishing off with my house hold work but balancing between the both.

Thanks bala for giving an opportunity to share my views.

7. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharadha,

rightly said

"Initially I used to sit in IL only when i had a spare time Computer Typing. But now sparing most of my time for IL and in between finishing off with my house hold work but balancing between the both.

Thanks bala for giving an opportunity to share my views.[/quote]"

I never fail to login between chores. After sending my daughter to school, I have to read all the jokes and go through all interesting posts. It has become a routine for the past 1 month or so. I feel I have not enjoyed anything so much for a long time.

I came to IL looking for schools for my daughter and now my hubby says I am getting addicted to it,I too don't want to,but can't help it. My daughter comes from school and says,amma Indus Ladiesaaaa.....

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  8. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Meera,

To be precise IL illaiyel ILL.... Though it doesn't exist as a person, it has become one among our family..

Earlier used to wait for weekends to come but now waiting for weekdays to come ...:bowdown

9. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Hi,

In my case it is not my husband but my kids-two grown up kids for whom computer is the bread and butter. Me entering into this forum created more competition for poor computer.

Lakshmi.

10. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

hi alllllllllllllllllllllllllll..

Im Addicted to this site........ Me too most of the time in indus site.... always reading...... replying.. posting... laughing........ doiing all this.......... Indus is my best Friend . guide, helper,well wisher tooo.....
    I quickly finish all my chores and come to surf this site.. and after my hubby retruns from office.. he works in the system.. so... at that time i take his blackberry and i begin to read till I sleep .....:rotfl....
    He sayssss.. (Ithu unkae konjam overa theriyla..... )
    But i cant stop this.............Harhar

brindha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.