1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

How to wash Padded Bras..Please help me someone

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by pihu123, Mar 4, 2016.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I need all your help.Can you please tell me where can we get Washable removable Bra pads In India ie particularly in which shops In Bangalore? How we should wash padded Bras at home without ruining the inner fabric of each cups in Bra? If anyone here In IL is making use of Padded Bra then please let me know.My sister is going to marry and she is searching for it.If anyone come across this thread then please reply to me...

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Padded or normal,if they are underwired,then handwash your bras.
    If they are delicate and lacy,then use detergent for delicate clothing like easy or genteel.
    Don't hang wet bras by the straps as the elastic will get ruined by the weight of the wet bra.

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnks Yellow mango for your reply..Its not wired bra .Just Normal bra with padded on the nipple section.Then how should we Wash them and dry them? can you please explain in details? Where can we get gel washable removable pads or washable removable pads in India which we can insert inside each cups while going out and then take them out later ,wash them and use them next further? In which shops we can get them? Do you have any idea? As whenever we try to wash them after 3 to 4 wears the inside fabric of the cups gets ruined if pressed with hands...

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

If anyone here in IL is using padded bra daily use then please help me out..

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When I purchased it from Hanes, they gave me a zipped bag . I throw all used laundry in the bag and put the bag into washer. . For Drier, the general rule is not to use drier for padded bra. but I have used it as well. It seems to work well for 6 months. No issues for me.