Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anika987, Oct 30, 2020.
Love Nordstrom but so pricey
I buy only dresses from there and only for those special occasions. Otherwise it’s the regular brands I mentioned.
Go during their semi-annual sales. That’s when my husband stocks up on his work attire like suits, blazers, formal shoes etc. If you get their credit card the rewards also build up.
I’m not 40, but I many of my friends are. I think it’s important to find styles the look good on you- based on body shape.
1. basic stretch jeans
2. Tank tops that double up as undershirts for blouses
3. Blazer - always looks snappy for work
4. Ponte pants - stretchy, comfortable work pants. I highly recommend especially if you sit a lot.
5. Sweaters - this puts the outfit together, instead of wearing a just a blouse. I like having a tank top with and unbuttoned sweater
6. Classic looking accessories- don’t pick up trendy jewelry or purses. Stick to the basics, and purchase good quality.
7. Dresses - get dresses that suit your shape.
A fashion statement at or after forty is anybody’s Guess!
Aishwarya Rai at forty 43 celebrated first nov birth anniversary but my efforts to search for her latest fashion statement proved futile.