1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to tackle this...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by geet999, Dec 13, 2009.

1. geet999

geet999 New IL'ite

hi
    my dh has this problem where he doesnt really like anyone coming to our house..
    do you face..this..
    how to tackle situation...
    he simple feels like ,all that women and couples,if invited, do is just do gossiping and commenting about our house, even if everything is good...
    what do you say...:bonk

2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

I haven't faced this but then I have v few guests becos of our busy schedule & no complains from me. You can't change a few built-in concepts in DH & ILs... hence there are 2 options:

1) Don't invite anyone and keep ur DH happy n satisfied.
    2) Freely invite your frndz & make the env comfy for them even when ur DH has an unfriendly/ uncomfortable attitude towards them.. giving least importance to what he feels about it.

He behaves funny when my parents are around becos of all those teachings from my PILs (that they come and talk to me only to distance him from his parents!!!! as if there's no other topic in our life) but I ensure that my parents are really comfy nd normal & then he also starts enjoying.

When he sees them repeatedly & in same positive note he might change his perception... but yeah no gurantee :thumbsup