1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to tackle Grey hair problem

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by bshilpap, Jun 11, 2005.

1. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Use tulsi leaves

a very good information i will defitnitely try it

2. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

For growing hair, as well as as a cure for gray hair. you can do Prasanna Mudra. It is very simple but regular practice is important. Every morning, before breakfast, sit on an easy posture, like Padmasana or Sukhasana, with spine erect, and keep your hands close to your chest, with palms facing inward and rub the finger nails of both hands (all fingers except the thumbs) against each other. Keep the thumbs erect. Do this while applying moderate pressure on the rub, for 5-10 min daily. Within a couple of weeks you will start seeing encouraging hair growth as well as facial hair. Hair which is white already will not change color but this technique will prevent further whitening of hair and new strong hair will grow. If on any particular day, you weren't able to do it in the morning, do it on any other time but on an empty stomach. For near-complete baldness you will have to continue doing it regularly for over 6 months. Tip - You can try doing it while watching TV. Also you can slowly extend the duration to upto 30 min continuously, for quicker results.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

Hello mam,

Thanks for the wonderful tip for grey hair which will be useful to lot of people today. My doubt is will this increase the facial hair and what can be done to stop the growth of facial hair .

Thanks once again

Ramyakaushik

4. gvp_vishnu

gvp_vishnu New IL'ite

Re: Use tulsi leaves

hello malar,

I joined this site today only.i have read about your remedy for greying of hair. i have few questions.

1)should the leaves of tulsi made a paste the other day when we are about to apply.
    2)can i apply oil to my hair before i apply tulsi...

please kindly sort out my questions.

thankyou...

5. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

Dear Ramya madam,

Yes, this technique will result in growth of facial hair(moustache, beard) for males. But i don't think it will work for females :) But for curing grey hair, it will work for both males and females.

It's a yoga practice. If you discontinue the practice after a few days, the hair growth will automatically stop.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  6. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your kind help regarding this .
    Ramyakaushik

7. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Hari, i heard this from yoga master swami Ramdev ji..

But is it the nails we have to rub or tip of fingers? Because i think its tips of all four fingers against each other in up and down movement to reach the blood circulation from there to roots of hairs..

And so we can have healthy hair..

8. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

So we rub the finger tips and not the nails?? :coffee

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

There is no permanent solution for grey hair. We have to live with it by colouring it either with henna or other packs available.

10. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Anyone know the good brand black henna to apply to gray hair. My mother is suffering with this problem but she is using L'Oreal hair dye due to it she is loosing lots of hair. I heard black henna is good to apply but we don't know which brand henna and the method about how to mix. I'm looking forward to IL's advices.