1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop feel miserable for caringless hubby

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rose999, Sep 14, 2010.

1. rose999

rose999 New IL'ite

<script>GA_googleCreateDomIframe('google_ads_div_IL_Showthrd_Lft_Col_160x600' ,'IL_Showthrd_Lft_Col_160x600');</script>
    <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="508" height="342"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="1">
    </td> </tr> </thead> <tbody id="collapseobj_module_5" style=""> <tr> <td class="alt1">How to stop feel miserable for caringless hubby <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> How should we control our mind if a husband is not speaking with us when we did not do anything wrong.Inspite of our love what should do to keep our mind happy and not feel like he is not talking to us and feel so misery............................[​IMG]
    </td></tr><tr><td class="alt2">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="alt2">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    <form action="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/poll.php" method="post"><input name="securitytoken" value="1284479704-e4dfcf0c133cc164986d020cb5907197f9629708" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="1">
    </td></tr></thead><tbody id="collapseobj_module_7" style=""><tr><td class="thead">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" valign="middle">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" valign="middle">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" align="left">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    </form><table style="margin-bottom: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td class="smallfont">
    </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="tborder" id="post1411588" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="1" height="170"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">
    </td><td valign="top">
    </td></tr><tr></tr><tr><td valign="top">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

How intense is the problem?does he never talk to you?Does he stop talking to you when you have fights?if you answer these and give a bit info about your husband,it will be easy to answer.
    Just to answer your q to the point,Make friends,join hobby classes,watch tv,cook..find new recipes.More than this..if your husband is not at all talking,find a job for yourself..be independant.

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

The more you think about his carelessness, the more you will feel miserable. So stop thinking about it and divert your attention to things you enjoy doing. Read a book, paint, cook, go for a drive, etc

-Lakshmi

4. neelu12

neelu12 New IL'ite

yes I agree with orion, try to divert your thoughts to something else..I donno if you have kids,in my case I have a baby and whenever my hubby does this I try to pay all my attention to my baby thus turning all my negetive energy to a positive way and just enjoy with my baby.

take care
    neelu

5. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

I don't think getting a job, keeping yourself busy with gym, library, movies or a baby is a solution for you. You are a person with emotions, you need your H's love, you can not get that from a job. You should not be trying to stop miserable, you should be trying to communicate with your H. If whatever you tried till now hasn't worked, try something else. But please do NOT seek replacements for H's love in petty things like job.

I don't know if you live with ILs or how your H's behavior is (you haven't elaborated). But what ever you are doing now, try other methods. Try and try till you succeed. Changes don't happen overnight, don't give up. :cheers