1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to Rescue Marriage from Financial Blunders

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

It is not a secret that the financial issues become main reason for the couples to take divorce. Otherwise such a couple might be good for each other to live together forever. If it happens only due to the mismanagement of the home finances, it can be termed as blunder of one’s life. If some care were taken in advance, such blunders can be avoided. Let us see where we make mistake so far as the money matters involving a couple is concerned.

Communication Gap

Once got married and started indulging in their jobs, a couple hardly care about communicating about their problems to each other. There can be no bigger mistake than this one. Let us put it in this way: telling about everything happened in a day, in nutshell, is the key for a successful married life; and failing which would be a key reason for separation.

Blame Game

It is not uncommon for a family or a couple to be caught in a financial mess. If that is considered as a common difficulty, then it can have a workable solution. Instead if any one, a man or a woman, starts pointing fingers to another for being a cause of the difficulty would be carrying a dangerous luggage.

Blame game would not help anyone. The solution would be to go for short vacation, sit on a beautiful place and then think over the real issue and try to work out a possible solution to come out of the financial mess. Discuss and be happy: that is the golden rule of happiness. For further reading of similar articles you can visit the Interesting Links given in the sidebar on the left side.

2. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

I dont think its about finance. But communication gap shouldnt be there. If both husband/wife are open to each other, there shouldnt be much problems.

As there is an old saying all the (mis)understandings should get over within the four walls of the room.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Communication gap shan’t be there between any two individuals in a relation, it will not take the relation ahead. Trying to understand your partner his/her needs is the best way of having a wonderful married life. But to understand one needs to communicate well, we have to well put in words what we expect out of life because no one can read our mind also what went or is going wrong when we have any fight, be it a small one or a big one. So whatever we do, we have to take out sometime everyday for a heartily chat with our spouse.

4. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee To PrithiArun
    You have rightly pointed out the importance of communication between the spouses/partners. I have tried to narrate some basic issues affecting our relationship.
    You can see it at :

FRIENDSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP

5. bindhusubi

bindhusubi Senior IL'ite

Yes, communication is the key to any relationship especially in a married life. And to some extent there is this financial problems. But the later one can be cleared if there is enough communication between spouses. It is very important to keep some time for your spouse on a day to day basis which help us to enhance our relationship.

6. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

Hi Ms. Amihere

Thank you for your nice comment.
    I try to narrate the marital conflicts and find out some possible solutions. I hope it could help those who are really suffering from such issues as divorce.

-Naval Langa

(You can read other articles at the link given in the left sidebar on my blog page.)

7. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee to Ms. Bindhusubi

Thank you for the nice comment. You have rightly assessed the importance of communication between spouses. You can read more articles on relationship at the link given in left sidebar of my blogs.