1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to react to this situation

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by deepd, Apr 17, 2010.

1. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Pmahensa,
    first of all many thax for understanding me. What you described in your reply is exactly what i am scared of.
    yes she self invited herself and am not at all ok with it. Whenever she visited us she created problems for us. In one such incident she left the house early in the morning after fighting with us and returned after 3 days of my DH calling her again and again. So now you can make out what a difficult person she is to deal with.
    after reading you reply, i firmly told my Dh that i will not be able to live with her and tolerate her tantrums during delivery and even after that. So now he will convince her not to come before delivery. I am also planning to go with my Mom at her place for 2 months so that i can be away from her for more time.

Priya,

Thanx for replying. Yes i agree with you that why my Mom should go through all this nonsense that too when shes already in a fragile emotional state. and as far as i am concerened i cant escape from her after all i dont have any other choice. but i ll try to avoid her till i regain myself physically and emotionally after child birth.