1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

how to protect my pregency

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by archanapeyyala, Sep 18, 2007.

1. archanapeyyala

archanapeyyala New IL'ite

hi to everybody..
    my name is archana .iam new for indusladies i have a problem about my pregency plz give me ur valuable suggestions plz.i got two times abortion .when i got first pregency on 6th month we done abotion because the baby growth is not proper we done the abortion with doctors suggestions only after 6 months i got second pregency but this time i suddenly got pains in 6th month and delivery happened..i done all the tests but doctors told no problem is there some times its happened ....this is may problem ....its happen in march 6th 2007 ..after january we want to plan for baby but this time iam getting scaring about the pregency because this is my life and death problem i think all r understand my problem
    plz give me ur valuable suggestions and help me
    thank u to every one:)

2. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Dear Archana,

I dont know what to say. I am so much overcome with emotions after reading your post. I got married in 2005 Jan and yet to be blessed with a child. So, you must know that I have no personal experience in this area. All, I can suggest is that you can turn to GOD.
    There is a temple in Tanjore District, Tamilnadu. This temple is in a place called Thirukarugavoor, and the devi is called Garbharakshambikai. She is very powerful, and you can pray in the temple. They give oil fo the Pregnant ladies and you have to apply the oil on your stomach till delivery.

Everything will go well this time.Have faith. My payers will be with you.

I am sure you will get many more posts on what food to take and how to take care of yourself.

All the best.I am sure everyone in the Indusladies will pray fo you.

Yamuna.

3. archanapeyyala

archanapeyyala New IL'ite

yamuna

thankq very much for ur reply

4. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hi archana,

i am santhoshi, even i got 3 abortions ,the last one i got at march 6th 2007 at that time it was just 3rd month has completed. same problem as fetal movement is not there, i got the test done named torch profile . in that there is rubella positive and taxoplasma positive and due to this abortions i am suffering with lot of problems.

as u asked for suggestion but i am not in the place where i can give u suggestion . sorry for disturbing u with my post.

take care, before planning for pregnency get all test done , take a step after doctor surely confirm u that u can give birth to a child,if not after again abortion the health will spoil.this is my experienced.

regards,
    bye
    santhu.

5. AnuradhaRaghavendran

AnuradhaRaghavendran New IL'ite

Dear Archana

Be optimistic. Now a days medical field is very advanced .Try to get the benefits of that.consult the doctor for all the tests and precautions.

take very good care of your Mental as well as physical health.
    Eat lot of fruits and veggies. Get all the tests done well in time.

You can visit some websites like

doctorndtv.com
    babycentre.co.uk----- for information.

Believe in God.
    That's some piece of advice from my side.

All the best.
    Anu