1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Over Come My Stress And Act Cool With My Angel

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Janakinarne, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

She was coming to have but refuse to keep the food in mouth,wil play and do everything with it,but not ready to taste als,wil try table dinning, sometimes i il leave her if she said no,then she wil come to me ,and it's very rare and if so als she was not redy to have ,again the same story,
    challenging for both of us and Hope the phase wil end soon and she wil stats to eat...

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks alot dear for sharing all your experiences with me,
    Wat I afraid of her is if i not forced or try to feed her she may ended up not having anything and wil loose her weight bcoz she already stopped gaining the weight and fluctuate down from past 4mons and if so her immune system wil be down,so it's the main reason to run behind her,
    She feels hungry but don't want to have eat i served her,i wil ask her to have by her own ,and k with the mess,but she wil just do the mess and leve the plate ,
    Now a days even am stopping to offer her if she said no,and she was going to gparents and asking for some junk food ,even whn i said strictly to them they won't listen and wil give something which bought from outside and wil have those and she drinks the water and ended up not to have NXT meal,and i can't show my frustation on them so it's reflecting on her,if she didn't had anything my mind always thinks of it and i wil keep on poping the same thing all over the day,and which results more rejection on food..
    May be i have to stop thinking abut it,
    Wil follow the specific time tabel and should follow it,if she doesn't finished als wil take palte out and not to offer anything in between and wil serve the next meal on time,hope it may works,

Pediatrician gave some syrup to increase appetite,but she refuses to take ,
    Thanks for your ideas

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Kids have their own nature/personality. Your Husband need to know that style of discipline will not work, even she brings toy that time. He just wants to prove his point. You have to step -in and try to calm the kid and him.

Tell him that sitting with her and telling patiently toy will break etc, or it is rude to throw, every time she does.

4. aks12

aks12 Bronze IL'ite

This is a good thing as she will learn to be more responsible for her behavior. dont worry im sure things will settle down its just a matter of time.