how to make the free time fruitful

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by ganges, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

I was working in the accounts field for about 25 years and quit the job for looking after my grand kids. Both the kids are now little independent by going to play school and child care centres so me and my husband came back to our home town kochi.

Now the problem is I am finding lots of free time and very much depressed to sit at home without doing anything. I finish my house hold by ten am and find rusty to sit and watch tv are reading. As I am 52 now and also that I want to be free to go to my children whenever I want to, I cant take any office work like before. I went for voluntary work to a school for special children nearby but found unhappy about the way they handling the fund and accounts.

Please suggest some thing which I can make my free time fruitful. Please share the experience if anybody facing the same problem.

ganges

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ganges
    I know it is late to answer to you. Have you found a solution to be busy???
    If not you can take tutions for the school going children. You don't have to stress yourself much you can just speand a few hours and the whole day you can be free for yourself. You can be in contact with people too this way.