1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to lead lonely life!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by lovely26, Jul 12, 2010.

1. lovely26

lovely26 New IL'ite

Hi!

Friends

Hope you will give me valuable suggestions .I hope you all know my story.Now i have divorced my hubby .I'm 27 years old what thing is annoying me is how will i lead life all alone?.My parents are there to support me even though i'll be wanting one companion.I feel sometimes how to lead this life all alone with ill kid???????????Can u all suggest is it's easy to lead life all alone?Can women prove to this society that they can lead life without suppoet of men??

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Wait for sometime find another guy and get married. It is all bonkers saying women cannot live alone in the society. If you have to live you have to live when you dont have a choice. Don't look in the direction where you don't want to go. What is that you want? You want a life partner start searcing from now and settle after sometime. Life is not all that bad. It will give you a second chance.

3. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

You CAN live alone, but you don't have to. Also, alone doesn't have to mean lonely or sad.

Give yourself some time to mentally come out of whatever happened. When you give yourself time to refresh and renew, you'll be ready to open your heart again. Eventually you might wish for a life partner... at that time, go ahead and get married again. But take a lot of care and caution before deciding on your next husband. Being divorced once is traumatic enough, twice would be really bad. So take your time and only enter into a new relationship when you can give it your all.

Good luck.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

ASG has said exactly what I wanted to. Give it time. One day maybe you will be interested in getting married again. Having said that, things changed. Gone are the days when people look down on divorcees.

5. fida2002

fida2002 New IL'ite

Dear
    When God closes one door, He opens many many other doors for us. It just happens that we spend too much time looking and crying at the closed door, we fail to see the light through the others.

Dont worry, give yourself some time to heal. Nothing is impossilble for us ladies, we can live without any support. But dont lose hope.
    Forget the society, live for yourself and your loved ones. You said your parents support you, which is real good.

Just hang in there and keep yourself fully engaged. Do things that give you real satisfaction, things like you had really wished to do when you were young, but just couldnt for some reason or the other.

Count your blessings, live in the present, whenever you feel down, come to IL and forget all worries.

Good Luck.

6. iamsudha

iamsudha Senior IL'ite

Get busy with life and take this as an opportunity to be free (from hubby). Make sure you are busy enough at work and other things you do and meet some new people every week. You will find friends who will make your life interesting and fun.

But if you sit alone and think about the past you are not helping yourself. (Try to) Be happy first and then things will fall in place.

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

You will do fine.

Most professional therapists claim that you need a clear one or two year break before you get into another relationship. That time is for the mind to heal fully. Some may need a lot more time, some can do with less. So, give yourself lot of time, dont rush into finding another relationship hastily - thats the rebound effect and can be misleading at times.

After a sufficient break period, you will get more clarity on the way you want to proceed.

8. newbeginning

newbeginning Bronze IL'ite

Lovely26,

Always remember where there is a will...there is surely a way!

First of all please try to come out of all the negativity thats surrounding you at the moment. I see in all your posts, you sound as though the world has doomed. Its just not.....you have to wake up and make ur own life and your kid's too......so cheer up girl.
    I can understand how tough it is to live alone, face ppl etc....but hey when you are confident, strong...no one will really care. So I would suggest you should go to a counselor first to heal yourself and get positive outlook of life. After that the path opens up by itself and you will surely find a way out of all this...

Cheers,
    NB

9. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Dear,

Love and hugs...don't worry things fall in place. Of course woman can live alone. There are many who actually thrive after coming out of a bad relationship.

Rule of thumb is if you were in a relationship for 6 yeras then you need at least 6 months to get over it. So give yourself some time and you will figure it out.

Take Care.
    FL

10. Pomegranite

Pomegranite Bronze IL'ite

*HUGS*
    Alone is not the same as lonely.
    If you are lonely it is because your heart is aching. It is certainly possible to live alone happily, but you must heal to do that.
    Talk with friends, don't be shy about asking for help, and stay busy. If possible join a support group. Maybe for parents of children with illness?
    With kindness,
    Ami