1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

HOw to keep my face fresh always throughout the day in home

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by kirthi82, Oct 11, 2014.

1. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    recently my frds started to say I look dull even in home and also while seeing outside. I have seen few frds who look fresh whenever I see them. It makes me refreshing seeing them. I like to be like that than looking dull. I am a home maker. Is there is any cream or something to remove my oil in my face and look fresh . Plz help me out.

2. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Witch hazel is excellent for a face freshener.

3. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Should I use once or often

4. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Here's what helps me:

Washing my face twice to thrice a day with a rose face wash or a light scrub and my Clarisonic brush. Then I use a mattifying lotion/SPF. Sometimes, I will underlay the moisturizer with tea tree oil (if my face feels oily) or I'll use Seaberry Oil (when my face feels drier)

Sometimes when I'm cooking or doing some other chore around the house, I'll wash my face, steam it to open up the pores and slap on a mask (I use four and rotate them throughout the month — one is an ionized charcoal clay mask, the other is a sulfur purifier mask, another is a rose mask and the final is just a home made face pack with yogurt, honey and banana).

You can also look into oil blotting papers but those are generally more useful if you're on the go or traveling. I use charcoal oil blotting papers.

All of the above is easily found on Sephora :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.