1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to keep kids engaged in Holidays

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by rajmiarun, Feb 21, 2007.

1. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

HERE IS THE LINK TO FIND MORE INTERESTING ACTIVITIES(Scroll Down)

Intelligent Child

2. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hi Vandhana & other friends,

My question is not very much related to the above topic, but, the kids can also learn this activity during holidays.

Coming to the point, any of you can suggest on decorating with the color(solid crepe) papers on the wall during birthday?? Back in school, used to do a lot, but, now dont remember a thing!!! My daughter's birthday party is coming pretty soon, so, pls do reply ASAP.

Thanks and Bye.

3. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ami,

Visit this site.Lot of craft activities r here.U can use colorful papers to make flowers etc. and can do wall decoration wd these flowers.Other than flowers lot of other activities r also given like kids can make b'day caps by their own.Try this may b U found this useful............

Flower Crafts - Enchanted Learning Software

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

dear rajmiarun
    i have been seeing all ur posts regularly and wish to tell u i like them v much
    sometimes i wonder frm where u get all these ideas which my brain dosent think of maybe ur gifted in such quality .
    how to keep kids engaged in holidays is really v nice bcz we wil be having our work and biggest prob is to give some work to them and keep them busy orlse wer gone case.
    kindly suggest for kids in their 9 and 10 classes also which increase their capacity to concentrate and withstand the pressures which they will be facing in their intermediate examination and schedule after school days whn they enter their inter and their adolescent ages also :)

5. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Thanks, Sonia for the site.

Though dont find many decorations for birthday party, I do find a lot to teach for my kids & to do in many occasions, ex., even for navarathiri!!! There is no end when comes to learning, isnt it??

Bye.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Radha,

Thanks for your compliments. I read a lot and as I have to keep my daughter engaged I collect lots of ideas. Thought of sharing what I collect with all.

Dear Sonia,
    That link was too good. Thanks for sharing it. Added it to my favourites.