1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to handle frizzy hair?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by shubini, Apr 5, 2010.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Thanks,Thanks Arch.Update us once she writes her entry in directory.

Sharadha,

I like this idea.I use Oriflame Hair X daily care shampoo & Hair X oily control shampoo and never used conditioner in my life:hide:

2. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Sharadha

I am regurarly doing Hair spa for the last few months, it will reduce the Frizziness till you take next head bath only. Coz, at the end of the spa they will put a serum which will reduce the Frizz. I will ask the serum name may be next time when i go for Spa and update you all.

3. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

Hi Archana, thats very sweet of you. If that kind of packs can work, then I would even do it once in a fortnight. so is Dove conditioner doing the work. Have been wanting to try it, but have received mixed responses.

Hey RG, so you use Oriflame, I had done Hair Spa only once in Green Trends. The hair stylist there suggested me Matrix shampoo and conditioner, both costed me around 600+. I find my hair soft when I use the conditioner, the shampoo cleans the hair fine. But the frizz is still there no matter I use the conditioner or not.

I don't blow dry my hair, plait my hair everyday, oil it also, still my hair is so dry. The hair stylist asked me to get hair spa done once in 2 weeks so that my hair becomes better. Don't know why I don't feel like getting it done.

4. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

Brinda, thats very kind of you. In GT, they put a serum from Matrix, but I don't think it made any big difference. They have Loreal products too, will need to check with the lady there to get something for frizz and dryness. I think Loreal is way more expensive than Matrix.

5. chitraraaj

chitraraaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Arch,

Its good to dilute the shampoo and use. since it wont get settle down in scalp.. Good dear:cheers

Cheers
    Chitra:)

6. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Sharada,

My hair care products are very mixed. I use Clinic plus, Dove and Parachute Marico's Oil on a regular basis (The non greasy one). I find clinic plus to be basic, but good enough. I have tried Garnier and Dove shampoos, but not been satisfied. I also have a Livon PinStraight leave on conditioner that I use on rare occasions.

Also, I am a big hater of Green Trends and their treatments. For that matter, all these so called hair spas do more damage than good. JMO

RG,

How good are Oriflame products? I used a Lime-Ginger shampoo, and it made my hair awful. I find their lip balm and compact to be decent. Do let me know what else is worth a try

Arch

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  7. brinda.sw

brinda.sw Silver IL'ite

hi all,

I too join theis gang... i have waist length long hair... and the hair is of different length .. iam unable to manage it :(... no other way i have to plait it.. and has said within 30 mins it becomes as if its not been combed....

I planning to go for hair smoothening treatement ... but really afraid what would happen to my hair aftet that so collecting information on that..

i use biotique bio-apple shampoo... even though they say its herbal i dilute it and use..

I want to try some conditioner ..dont which to buy..

8. rajalakshmigopal

Arch,

Their shampoos are good.White Nettle & papaya range is good for dandruff.I use face wash,lipstick,lip balm,body talk(amazing fragrance),Kajal,scrubs,face packs and so on.

Brindha,

I used Biotique walnut bark shampoo earlier.I also used to dilute it.My hairfall increased.Hence I stopped using it.

9. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Brinda,

I have also found Biotique shampoos to make my hair rough. May be thats a reason!

RG,

Body talk is a bodywash?. My cousin deals with Oriflame, and hence always tells me about the laterst offers.

Arch

10. rajalakshmigopal

Hey Arch,

I just noticed.Its not Body Talk.Its Body Talc..:biglaugh.Blame it on my typing skills :rant

They do have body wash in kiwi,pomegranate,grape and so on.Iam yet to try their body wash/shower gel.

Reg,Biotique shampoos,My co sister reported the same problem of rough hair.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010