1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to face this problem...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vijir27, Mar 8, 2010.

1. priya g

priya g Senior IL'ite

Vijir,
    Sorry to know what has happened to you. First ensure what you have found about your husband as true. But before that file an FIR against him, missing one. Lets see if the police can catch hold of him you will have him atleast for confrontation! All the best...and dont give up on yourself! Keep us posted, we all are really worried about you!

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

V, steps:

1. File a FIR against him.
    2. File a divorce petition.
    3. Have custody of the child.
    4. Concentrate on your career.
    Above all be strong, he doesn't deserve you!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  3. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

I second this thought, I'm telling you this out of my experience , My father also had serious addiction problem and used to borrow money left right and center frm anyone everyone, later those ppl started haunting us to give money, though we used to say that we asked you ppl not to give him money .................. they never listen and get aggressive with us and start threatening us, so we went to cops and filed a complain against my father and his debtors and they harassment, cops launched FIR took my father under custody and gave him a good lesson and asked him repay all loans and sd not to bother the women in the house, if so they will put everyone behind bars. Things changed after that all him debtors were behind him and no one came home........ and coz of cops no one gave any money to my father.

So plz go and file a complain against him before its too late. and seek divorce.

Plz dnt feel guilty , this guy is not worth it .All the best !

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

V, think for a moment. You are MCA and MBA. If you work hard, after 10 years you will be in a better position in the corporate world. You can afford a quality life for your child.

With a con-artist by your side he will only suck all your energy. You must be strong and bold. Stay away from him; he's simply misusing you.

5. battagani

battagani New IL'ite

hi viji, i'm very sorry for your situation. he is taking money from all he know,i think. y don't you tell them all that not to give money to him b'coz he is not an employee? u tell them all, that he can't pay that money back. first of all don't tolerate this kind of husbands. i too know a couple that is very bad in state which i think yours is far better than her. he comes drunk in the middle of night and beats his wife as he likes. she is an employee and she won't shout or do mess b'coz she is worried about her reputation. morning he acts as a gentle man and every one thinks that he loves his wife very much. i pity that wife who has very patience, and i think every wife is like this only. but 90% of husband's are not good husbands in my opinion.

6. vijir27

vijir27 New IL'ite

Yes. All are same and too bad. only 10% is good. i complained to Womens commission regarding this. They told me to give a complain... I think by this week i wil do...