1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to face this problem...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vijir27, Mar 8, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Viji, He gives you a written statements and doesn't keep-up his promise. What do you intend to do later? He's not a Mahatma to keep-up words. If he has such a quality he won't be giving bonkers to you.

First accept the situation and work towards safegaurding yourself.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  2. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Vijir

You do not need a written statement from your husband to cease doing what he is doing. You are not entering into trade agreements with China or anything here to have a written contract LOL This is a relationship and its a honourary contract based on trust and mutual respect. And someone who wants to keep doing this, is not going to be deterred by a written statement he gave his wife and she has no way fo enforcing it.
    You need to get practical about this and start doing damage control. Call all your friends and relatives and tell them not to give any money to your husband anymore and if they do that, they are doing it at their own peril and you are not responsible for those debts. You are going to be on the hook for all the debts so far in some fashion, because the money was borrowed from your friends and family and they loaned it for your goodwill with them not his. Then you need to get with your husband and get details of how much he owes each person and why did he borrow money from them and his plans to repay it back. The quicker you act, the better off you are in preventing this situation from spiraling out of control. Be practical and take charge of the situation. Good luck.

3. vijir27

vijir27 New IL'ite

yes thaks for your advice. I will speak with my friends and relatives and i will tell you what happended. I don't have elder sister. i am treating you all as my elder sister who is always der to guide me. Thanks

4. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Awww, thanks vijir, for that gesture. But for all you know, you maybe older than me LOL
    And yes, please do act on the problem straight away.

5. vijir27

vijir27 New IL'ite

No i just 28years old.

6. vijir27

vijir27 New IL'ite

hi,
    I am ready to facing this problem but one thing the guy is not with me past one month. i don't where he is? his mobile is always in switch off condition. But my MIL knows where he is. I am getting irretating response from his family side. His mother is not at all reponding, she is simple saying that her son is good person where i only maked him as bad. She is telling to all the debitor that her son is with me so go n ask her wife. I am with my mother. Today morning that my hubby went to my father's officer home and introduced that he is the son-in-law for my father. he asked that he urgently needs 500Rs.. The officer called my father and said this matter. This problem putting my fathers health in bad condition. My mother is getting down she use to cry by seeing my baby "what will be your future?". Our family is toatly afftected by mental tourcher because of that guy. We were affraid when the phone ring started to ring. We are in confused state and waiting what will be the next problem? This all because of me, its of love marriage. i don't who to face this problem.... please help me how to handle........

7. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

I am 28 as well...atleast for a few more months anyways LOL

8. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Dear,
    First stop blaming yourself.Its not because of love marriage....you would have felt more bad if it was an arranged marriage.
    You have to sit him down and ask him point blank that
    Where are you spending money?
    Why are you borrowing and not returning?

Whatever he answers is not important but tell him that You will not pay for money taken without your knowledge.

Now whoever calls tell them " You gave money without my knowlwedge...so I cannot pay..Get money from him..."

Tell all your friends and relatives to not give him any money.

Tell him that you will give him a month to get a job...any job ..if not..separate and let him field for himself.

Be strong...you will be fine.

9. vijir27

vijir27 New IL'ite

Friends,
    yesterday i phone call from one of the debitor who is searching my hubby, he said that currently my hubby is with another girl and she is having a kid thats too by your hubby. I am totally lose my life. See how the guy is cheated me lot. I belived him lot but he made me fool. i myself selected a wrong life with wrong person and also i gifted a bad father and bad life to my child. Anyway i cann't get my life back. Friends i am an MCA & MBA guy having 3&half years experience in c#.net working in chennai. i want to move to new job to some other places not in chennai. please help me if there is oppertuinty in somewwereelse. I can't go back to my native why because all my relatives will treat me so bad(the life which i selected). So here after i want to earn for my child and challening to my relatives. Please help me.....

10. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Vijir, this situation sounds more serious than it sounded initially. You say he is missing for a month and now he is with another girl and impregnated her as well? Sorry Vijir, but this bloke is a professional con artist. You should call all your relatives and warn them not to give him any more money. And you should also rethink your marriage to him because it looks like he is in it for your money and he is a parasite. You should tread cautiously and seek help from your close friends and family if you think you cannot handle this on your own. Please do that as soon as possible,

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010