1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to choose the correct bra

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by latha kulkarni, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

Hello Mangaii,
    I got cotton bras with wirefree but those straps r too wide.. could u plz suggest some cotton bras with thin straps...

Thanks,
    Sudha..

2. anjalin

anjalin Senior IL'ite

Thank you for the useful tips. This helped me a lot to buy a correct size bra

3. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

What to do when the nipple is quite big and pops out especially on thin tops and t-shirts? What kind of bra's to select then to prevent the 2 dots being seen..pls advise.

4. Serenity_John

Serenity_John Bronze IL'ite

I suggest seamless bras but if even they don't seem to work then you can try a padded seamless bra so that even if it does have pad in it and is like push up bra, it at least hides the dots.

Good luck!

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi all,

People in South India might be aware of Naiduhall known for inner garments particularly bras. the material is quite different when compared with those we find in US. The one which we get in Naidu hall are vey soft and what happens is day by day the fitness differs and it starts loosening.It doesnt holds firmly and gives a different appearance when we wear salwars or tops. So i often get new ones. Do you people have that problem? How do u all choose bras in our country? fed up reading instructions in books. still not able to understand the measurement tactics. Please share ur ideas here. Thanks.

6. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Try some padded bra's.For me this is a big problem .I always go for a padded one.

Thanks
    Mangai

7. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Hi Sudha,
    I somehow missed this question.Did you try kohls ?It same some good collection.I have most of them with big straps but one with thinner straps are padded.
    Thanks
    Mangai

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Cindhu,it is not very difficult.You have to take measurement around your ribs just below the breasts.This is the size like 34,36,38 etc.For cup size,you take around the biggest part of your breasts.Minus size from cup size.You will get some inches differences.Accordingly,it will be A cup ,B cup ,C,D,DD as the size increases.

In India,I never used to go to Naidu Hall.I somehow hate that place.I go just opposite that-Poonam's or Pooja's (don't remember exactly) and used to buy Daisy Dee.Since I needed full cover bras,that was the only one suiting me and quality is good too.

Here,after juggling around with some skimpy stuff,I finally settled for Playtex 18 hr.Though it is quite expensive,it lasts and lasts for ages even with machine wash and suits my kind of frame.

9. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi sunitha,

thanks for the details. will check about that shop when i go there next time and sure update u.

10. hilda

hilda New IL'ite

I use angelform bra for last 5 years. its really good and long lasting. the material is nice .I too have big nipples. But this bra wont project it.