1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Block A Phone Number On Husbands Phone Without Him Knowing.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Sep 1, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Ok I will describe the issue here. Last year during our anniversary probably my mother in law thought my husband will buy me all sorts of things for anniversary. So since morning she kept calling calling calling with the excuse of wishing us for annniversary. But when I’m not there she taunted him talking about her loans which my Husband needs to pay. Why does she need to talk about them exactly on anniversary day. ?? I wondered why she was talking sooo long. What is the consequence instead of a gift or even a nice word alll day he taunted me about wasting food ,wasting money on water ,yelling at me for being lazy and what not. Mostly it was about how I waste money and how I need to pay him back for it. ( I don’t even spend a single cent of his money and in fact I don’t spend even a cent ) To be honest he never bought me anything for anniversary so I didn’t really expect anything from him. But more than that what irritated me was instead of being a happy day ( even if it’s not happy too that’s fine) it was a miserable day.

This year my anniversary is coming up again. I can’t imagine what that witch is up to. I would like to block his moms ( my mother in laws) phone number from his phone the whole week before and after anniversary then I can unblock it.

But how do I do this ????

so the summary of this post is how do I block my mother in laws number ( and father in law brother in law and sister in laws number ) from my husbands phone WITHOUT HIM KNOWING ?

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

You maybe able to get hold of the phone when your husband’s Ian using the washroom, bathing etc.
    But I think if your in laws talk to your husband on a regular basis it’s tough to do it without being them finding out, they’ll make multiple calls and eventually figure out that the number is blocked.
    Your husband may suspect and accuse you of doing so I feel your past relations with in laws haven’t been good.

4. citygirl

citygirl New IL'ite

Bad idea. Don’t do it.

Roar likes this.
  5. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

I would say just book a spa day or outing with friends on such special days so that you can avoid all drama at home.Treat yourself with goodies :) . Forget about mom-son talks and make yourself deaf towards it

shravs3, Anusha2917, Roar and 3 others like this.
  6. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

Oh man! dont do this! This will permanently make you a villain. Go for a walk and ignore any tantrums.
    Take sarcasm in your hand! Advance anniversary wishes!

Anusha2917 likes this.
  7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Bad idea.
    You have the option to block them in your phone. Do that if you dont like to talk them on your anniversary or find some excuses. But when you do that in your husband's phone, its like adding fuel to the fire. It shows you are disrespecting his boundary. Also a controlling behavior. Its better to ignore their family business. This too shall pass.

So neglect it and spend your time and money wisely. So treat yourself on your wedding anniversary. If you have an option to go out, do that. You have already survived lot of issues and going strong.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Anusha2917, SCA and chanchitra like this.
  8. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

At times your queries are very weird. I pity your husband.....

lakshmi888, Anusha2917 and MalStrom like this.
  9. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Op

block all unwanted people from your mind. You can do that with practice every moment and that will give you peace. You are thinking too much about husband and his mother. Forget and ignore. More you think about them it hurts you only.

chanchitra, Anusha2917 and SCA like this.
  10. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

You are better than this and you know it too...
    How do you know that your H wont call her?.. and then the first thing she will say is that his phone dosnt allow her calls...that will surely blow up your marriage leave alone the aniversary week.