how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, Nov 30, 2010.

1. shreesujatha

shreesujatha New IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

Dear Menaka
    This is Sujatha here.I am looking for a GOOD GENUINE WORK FROM HOME JOBS mostly DATA ENTRY type only.I joined Elance work from home jobs website.Actually i have 9 years of career gap.What shall i write in my resume.If u dont mind can u please help me to write a very good resume please.
    Thank u
    Bye
    Sujatha

2. sudha130284

sudha130284 New IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

Hi, meenaka mam,

I am regular user of IL, i have been trying with many site to work from home. I have done bidding too, but its just waste of time. I have good typing skill. can u please guide and show me right path.

3. archy22

archy22 New IL'ite

Hey menaka, i think it is all about luck on gettitng freelance writng jobs online and getting paid from them moreover. On top of that, most freelance job sites, people cheat. i have been cheated at freelancer.com and oDesk i wrote articles to the people and they never paid me.

4. sangss

sangss Senior IL'ite

hi
    menaka

good to see ur post.am in UK having 2 yr kid.,want to join in freelencer jobs..don knw where to starts?as per the discussions above i registered in freelancer.com..wat shud i do after registered in it??pls help
    me out

5. sweet25

sweet25 Junior IL'ite

Hey menaka first of all I have to thank you for explaining how WFH works.thanx a ton. I logged into freelance website and u said. I have bided for projects of my interest. You said that we will be getting email as we are selected or not. But I have inbox messages in freelance website immediately after I bid for project. Can u explain what's that??..I am new to freelance jobs..thx in advance

6. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Hi Menakaa,

I have opend my freelancer account today as per your instructions. First thanks a lot for putting this information here.

Im not able to bid in projects i dont know why? and i dnot know where to enter my complaints.

Can you please brief about the paypal account? how to open and how it works.

Thanks a lot dear :)

7. platinum

platinum Silver IL'ite

I am too interested to know more genuine details about the work. Count me too in this discussion.

8. JayasreeViswa

JayasreeViswa New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I have seen your post hope it ll useful for all IL's.

Me too interested in the freelance writing please update it.

Thanks & Regds,
    JayasreeViswanathan.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  9. deebajegan

deebajegan New IL'ite

dear menaka
    i too very interested i freelance writing.
    egarly waiting for ur updates
    thanks

10. deepsach

deepsach Junior IL'ite

hi Meneka
    i am in USA so i can work here as well just wanted to know does it require any special qualification and how can i contact u or talk to u regularly