how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, Nov 30, 2010.

1. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

hi menaka..

I am also joining in your work...
    so pls guide us...

2. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

welcome sheebros!
    well, am just settling down after a loooong gap. I shall first get out of my many works that have been left pending and then shall begin from where I left.
    till then thanks and bye
    menaka:hide:

3. Deviv

Deviv New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

Thanks for choosing such an interesting topic you know I have got few knowledge / idea on your subject by reading all your threads.

I would like to join your team.I am a freelance recruiter.Keep posting.........

Happy writing

4. selinejoyce

selinejoyce New IL'ite

Dear Menaka,

Dear Menaka,

Thank u very much. I am in coimbatore. pls let me know step by step
    how to make money at home and begin freelance writing. The earning
    permonth will be howmuch and how many hours we have to work for that

Pls help me out,.
    regards
    joyce

5. aameena82

aameena82 Bronze IL'ite

hi menaka,
    you are doing a good job. congrates for that and i am also interested in doing some online jobs as i don't want to waste my time but till now i din't get any oppurtunities but now i am happy to know about freelance.com. i have signed up in elance work from home jobs and i want to ask u is it safe to provide our address and phone number in that site to register and is the payment is good and real without and fraudulance.pls answer my question. i am from chennai and now in ksa with my hubby.

6. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi joyce!
    with the advent of internet working from home has become very easy and suitable for most women folk who want to take care of both the house and their career. well there are a number of options to work from home.
    data entry, form filling, online tutoring, web content writing, article writing, forum posting, online review writing and so on.....
    you would be really astonished at the oppurtunities that await you. all that is required is a looooooooooot of confidence and a small amount of talent, and there you would be earning atleast 500 rs per day.
    I have done it, you can too.
    for beginners I usually advice freelancer, this is just because the number of bids in freelancer is more than any other site like elance work from home jobs, odest etc. however, do join all the other freelancing sites too. they are good. I have worked with elance work from home jobs and freelancer, and have not come across any problems.
    instead of searching and searchin, begin somewhere, you would surely click on something good and grow on from there.
    :idea menaka

7. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi meena!
    yes, the payment in freelance sites are good and real, I have got payments and spent them too. so there is no worry about the realness. as for frauds, there are frauds everywhere, not alone in freelanceing so you have got to be very careful and go for payment via the freelancing sites only till you build a good rapport with your employer, after that they become good friends and you may get jobs directly.
    dont worry about all these complexities, try bidding and begin working, as you work you can come across many things which will give many lessons to you.
    regards
    menaka

8. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

thanks devi,
    friends I want to be of more help, but I have been quite busy and find less and less time everyday to write to you all, however, I shall keep posting as and when I find time.
    regards
    menaka

9. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hello Menakaa mam

I am regularly following ur threads regarding freelancer jobs and also very much intrested to look frwd with that opportunities. I created free user accounts both in freelancer.com and elance work from home jobs. Actual problem is regarding selecting a project. And also in elance work from home jobs site how to apply for a job, its asking to take the test mam.

I am really in a confused stage, plsss guide me regarding all these

Thanks a lot in advance

10. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi laxmi,
    just go ahead and take the test , it would be easy and simple. it also gives you a lot of confidence.
    as for the projects, choose the topics that would suit you the most and which you are comfortable with.
    all the best
    menakaa