How To Advertise-working From Home Product

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by farhana, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:

Do you buy cakes, puddings (jelly), cookies from online (sold by stay at home mom)?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not Trust

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. farhana

farhana Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm new to singapore and i dont have much friends. Currently i'm planning to work from home which is baking. How do i advertise my products or how do i sell my cakes, cookies or whatever products i do at home? Any specific website to advertise or facebook group?

Thank you very much in advance for the guidance..

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

you can open a facebook page,post pictures of your cakes and cookies.Ask your friends to like your page.You can also mention in your facebook page that you accept orders. Neighbourhood is the best place to start.Throw a kitty party,invite nearby ladies and kids bake them nice cakes and cookies.Look for local fairs or market where you can rent a stall and sell your products.

AkilaMani and KashmirFlower like this.
  3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

to answer your survey , till I try once and believe quality of products used in it (till brand is built for reliability), i don't buy eatables on-line, also eatables spoil fast, so reputation is important. JGVR is idea is very good, even offer neighbors to taste them and tell them u can make it for their B'days etc.

AkilaMani likes this.
  4. Guessss

Guessss Senior IL'ite

First you need to take license if you are starting food related business from home, ther check hygeine and other factors. Until then you cant advertise nad sell your products. But if you already have license, you can advertise in facebook groups or go to fairs