How often do you shop for your lingerie?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Apr 30, 2008.

How often do you shop for your lingerie?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2008.
  1. Quite Often

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Once in 3 or 6 months

30 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Once in a year

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Mals.. love this thread.. you know why.. I am just a freak when it comes to buying my lingeries :mrgreen:

All different shift staffs in VS know me well.. I shop twice a month... I feel, any human being, be it a man or woman has to give more importance to their innerwear as they do their outer ones...[whispering] Also, I love to wear different new models ;-)... so I am freak when it comes to this shopping..

I agree 300%, I have seen people here wearing holed up tanks [ewwww... it will be akward because the shirt he is wearing will be transparent and he will be sitting with the n number of people in the conference room. ] With girls here, I dont know anyone close enough to see their innerwears.. but when we have sleepovers with indian friends, I was appalled when I saw that shes using bras from India for more than 3 years... it looks like cleaning cloth.. they are not begging, her husband has a consulting company ... I was shocked and confused as to why people cant spend some $$$ on their innerwears .. beats me...:hiya

2. lakshmi05

lakshmi05 Silver IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Good topic!

I shop once in 3 or 4 months. I also like to keep some 3 or 4 pieces fresh in stock. I feel very confident in my clean and fitting innerwears.

To maintain the shape i only handwash them.

Cheers,
    Lakshmi

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ranganayaki,

I managed to write your name .. Different from the common names that we have here in Mumbai. It must be telepathy... What say!!!!

My full votes to you, for supporting this thread. There are so many out there who stretch their innerwears till they turn out to be head gears Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

The same goes with the footwear too. Have you read my BLOG ON EXPENSIVE CLOTHES AND CHEAP FOOTWEAR... You will have a hearty laugh..

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Nands

Dear, your perfect when you say, how people can wear with the same baggy innerwears for years and years. It no joke, I have seen many so called perfectionist in their clothing wearing such poor inner garments. As mentioned earlier, it also goes with the footwear. Do read my blog on "Expensive clothes and cheap footwear'. Most of them do not bother to pay attention to these important details of life.... God!!! It stinks!!!

Thanks for writing in.

5. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Oops !!!. I hate it to see those ragged inner wears. My mom used to tell me from a young age tht we shud keep both sides pretty.. in and out. No point in wearing a good dress with yucky inner wears. As with me i love variety in lingerie and here i got quite a lot too. My hubby is very brand conscious in this matter and he buys in large nos. Soon after marriage i was dumbstruck by seeing he bought 25 vests in one shot. He always has new stock in his wardrobe :)

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mallugal,

Good going babes. Do keep in mind always what your mom has thought you. Even I keep it in my mind. After all hygiene is a matter of concern.

Thanks for writing in all my polls. I am overhwelmed.. Thanks a ton.

7. Pam Hendrickson

Pam Hendrickson New IL'ite

Hello all, I shop for lingerie once in two months or as when i need to buy a suitable lingerie for any new clothes i have bought. a couple of days ago i bought 4 thongs for my daughter as she wanted them for along time and now the nip-slip brassieres are in fashion now and she wanted them also and you wont believe it i bought her what she wanted a couple of days ago and it has been only a week and a half since she went shopping with her friends to pick up some lingerie, cheers, Pam

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,

Nice topic. I will buy once in 6 months and usually I also keep some 3 to 5 pieces fresh; here as well as in India. I dont use faded inskirts also. Generally, I will get one size small to my size for my sister and mother and will keep them in my house for emergency. I will also keep some small size and new nighty in my house for guest.
    For My husband and my son Krishna I will keep 3 - 4 inner wears new for ready to use. And extra new inner wears and socks for guest.

As you said "After all hygiene is a matter of concern."

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pam,

My mom used to shop for them quite often, In fact, it was a must in her list. She would come home with the new liners everytime. I shop in bulk always and keep them in stock. Cant imagine myself in a filthy oneBig LaughBig Laugh.

Happy shopping and thanks for stepping in with your valubale comments.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Krishnaamma,

You are so thoughtful dearie, I liked it very much. BowBow

I ask my friends who stay back to leave their innerwears here itself so that next time when they hang on for overnight stay, they do not have to worry about it.

Thanks a ton for writing in here.