How often do you shop for your lingerie?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by malspie, Apr 30, 2008.

How often do you shop for your lingerie?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2008.
  1. Quite Often

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Once in 3 or 6 months

30 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Once in a year

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Being woman, we love clothes as much as we love jewellery, bags, chappals, beauty creams etc. Some of us are very particular or not bothered about the lingerie the most important piece of cloth a woman wears, as it is very much next to the skin. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Scientifically it is important to change the lingerie quite often with respect to hygiene. I have seen people wearing brassiers till it has turned turmeric yellow due to sweat. I have often seen woman wearing expensive clothes with poor panties. Yes, my friends when we go out on weekends or picnics I have seen many woman wearing designer clothes with a stained panty and a out of shape brassier. Anyways, it is once choice of how often does one like to go and shop for them?[/FONT]
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    Dearies, do punch your votes here and get going!!
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

2. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals!

Hmmmm........ A good question!
    Let me see! On an average its once a year or so.
    I hate baggy undergarments!Harhar
    And I hate it even more, if its slightly fading or discoloring!
    I buy about 5 panties, and 3 bras, and I am good to go, with rotating these with the existing ones!
    I use panty liners everyday too!

It will be interesting to follow this thread, I will be watching it everyday!!:coffee

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  3. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

HAHAHA..... i was wondering "Enna da Pudhusa Onum unusual Topic Varlaye", then i thought u must be real busy with ur Office and Astrology etc.

Good one.... Again, i usually buy it every Three months, Coz it gets out of shape by thenBig Laugh. but then this time i have got over one and half dozen of both B's and V's from India. so guess i won't have any problem for atleast more than an year or So.

Lets see what other IL's have to share.

4. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

I usually shop for lingerie once in 3 to 6 months. I dispose them at the first signs of wear & tear...!

According to me, we can feel really good when our innergarments are clean, in good condition and have a nice fit.

Of course, I do buy many during my trip to India, but still end up buying more stuff here too..!

Of course, for good maintenance, it is better to hand wash or use delicate cycle/handwash mode if washing in machine..and definitely only air dry them..that way they last longer and do not fade sooner.

Good poll !

Cheers
    Krithika

5. Ranganayaki

Ranganayaki New IL'ite

Hi Mals,:hiya

You won't believe but I was just discussing the price of lingerie here with my mom this morning! Haha, after seeing your topic I had to reply!

I buy my lingerie within like 4-6 months. Though I got shocked in seeing the price here ( I donot work yet) I did go ahead and change my old Bras n Panties. Infact its time for me to renew the stock within the next month !

6. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,

A hygenic topic:bowdown.

Its better to change the inner garments once in 6 months however good / expensive the stuff may be for the purpose of being hygenic...I do a hand wash and don't mix it with other dresses.

I suggest my very close friends / relatives to change it once in 6 months at least..

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  7. soji

soji New IL'ite

Hi :hiya,
    I think this is the only place we can discuss all these topics. I
    i usaully buy it 2 times a year as my major shopping of clothes is 2 times a year for the entire family. Once new things arrive ,i use the existing ones to wear in home. This will be disposed when i do one more shopping.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Ank,

Let me thank you for opening this thread.

Shake hands baby, we are very much alike. I always pick up more than half a dozen of both and rotate them. I also quickly dispose them off if they turn "baggy"Big LaughBig Laugh and shop for more.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vaidehi,

Swear baby.. your one liner was hilarious...

1 and half dozen is a good stock for a year. Keep up your hygiene sweety.. You have saved yourself from "Chorri". Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

Bye!!

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Krithika,

You seem to be a very clean person and you remind me of my mother. She often shopped for lingerie. Every time she shopped there has to be a pair of both in her bag. Luckily, I have worn all the trendy brassiers and Panties including G-strings. Thanks to my dear mommy!!! She has induced this habit in us and now we sisters end up shopping more than half dozen of the set often once in a six months