How often do you .... Poll for 5th Mar, 2006 to 11 th Mar. 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Mar 5, 2006.

How often do you donate money, time, or goods to a charitable cause?

1. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rarely

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Occasionally

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Regularly

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

hello ladies,
    What with the whole of IL gearing up to celebrate the women's day on Mar. 8th - this poll too is soul stirring. Just go ahead and vote in this poll which would vividly tell us how good we are at donating for a charitable cause. Even if U haven't donated so far for a cause, better late than never.
    Just the thought for the day : Be generous to donate for a charitable cause. Your fellow human beings are worthy of the small sign of affection and generosity.

2. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

My regular is once in a year time-frame!

Hi all,

Charities gives immense peace. Be it small or big, thanks to God we are able to donate something useful to someone.

I chose the option regularly, but my regular is once in a year time-frame. I donate in the form of money, sometimes clothes, but every year on my mother's death anniversary my father never forgets to donate food. That too he buys food packets and gives out to the poor and needy.

Regards,

Rathi

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Give back

Hai,
    My family was not an affluent one and we all studied with much difficulty. My friend had lend me so many books. And the little English knowledge I have is got from reading many books gotten from friends. So now that I am in a better position, I feel that I should also give to others who are in need. I believe it a circle.
    varloo

4. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

My company has also started a initiative........that is all the employees will be contributing a minimum of Rs.50/- every mth from salary and max as the employee desire. the amount will be going to the cancer institute. Employer will make equal contribution as that of employee...........isnt that gr8.........last year all of us made contribution to Tsunami relief campaign