1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many of us actually LOVE our in-laws?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by OCdesigirl, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Rs1984

Rs1984 New IL'ite

I respect my fil and my mil has passed away long b4 my marriage. My SILs are like 2 adorable angels even better than my own sister. They know my tastes they keep buying gifts according to my taste. But had it not been the taunting, nagging woman like nature of my fil I'd have been praying him like god. He gave me so much of mental tensio, and agony I can't even describe that. He always tried to insult my parents and shoo them away even if they visit me for a day, he is very cunning and always talks diplomatically with hidden agendas and schemed so many things against me with his sisters,but on the flip side when I had severe migraine he cared to take me to the doctor in hot summer without even caring about his food, that's when I started looking at his good qualities. I think as human beings it's important for us to live socially we can't live in isolation, I think it's very important for any girl entering into a new family after marriage is to satisfy their ILs egoes samething applies to DH always give importance in understanding the other person. I'm not talking about the torturous types but ILs in general. I hv seen good bad and the ugly types and I'm talking about the good and bad types only not the ugly types. Whatever ILs does to us undeniably they adore our DH as well as our DS and DD so it's always good to maintain minimum cordial relations with ILs.

1 person likes this.
  2. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

My fil is very greedy . He himself not working expects my father to work . Nasty person . Mil says that during her daughters marriage the gold bangles reached her elbows while mine was just half . Though both of them (mil fil) are well qualified they are mentally retarded to make such comments.

3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Somewhere i have posted about my inlaws in my earlier but could not find it now :-( it is ok in few lines if i describe my mil, she is such a sweet, innocent and harmless human. I had a chance of only 4 years being with her after marriage as she passed away last year.

My Fil is equally nice but i love my mil the most :)

2 people like this.