How does my IL friends look like?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Huma, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Hai Girls Dont Stop At Only The Il Include Their Darlings Too, Dont You Think We Want To See The Pairs Here, It Would Be Great To See Them. Even Black And White Would Do, Pl Do Join Me In This Endeavour...sunkan

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,

It is only natural curiosity that we all want to see the person we are corresponding with and while the idea of having all our individual photos out there is a good thought ,it is not advisable as the IL site has already alerted us about even sending our email ids
    openly here unless it is a PM.Misusing such infos can be done by certain folks
    We have been able to see some of our members when they post group photos taken at the meet.These should be safe I guess.
    As for me personally ,I like the anonymity it offers when you can just log on and get across to a whole ocean of friends not bothering about dressing up or being well groomed !!

PAULINA:iagree

3. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Hey there are a couple of pictures taken during the ILites meet .. you can see many people there ( but may not necessarily be the ones you would like to see )!!!

happy viewing

Bhooma

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

The thread Faces behind the names has got many pictures..

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I agree with others like protecting our identity is important.
    After reading my posts in 'Married life/spouse' etc, many people are sending bad PM's to me.
    I had to request the moderator to block those id's.
    Even I was thinking to change my login ID (if any such thing is possible in Indusladies.com').
    I guess, if anybody does google search on my name, it shows up most of the threads and posting.
    Please moderators is there any possibilities to change my login id info and my name over here.

~Punitha

6. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

7. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

We do post photos of the IL meets .. so it means anybody who logs in gets to see the pictures ?

Is there any way we can restrict entry to the site .. only for members ?

Cheers

Bhooma

8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Please refer this FAQ about viewing attachments / pictures - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/19648-can-anyone-visiting-site-see.html#post217029

I guess the above would have answered your doubts about how safe are the pictures posted here in IL.

We allow visitors coming to the site to see the posts (but NOT the attachments), that's the reason we ask NOT to include your personal info (like email, phone numbers, address, etc.) in the messages posted in the forums.

We want everyone visiting the site to see the messages posted in the forums, only then they will get to know about the kind of discussions happening here. It will then help decide whether information shared here is useful or interesting to them. Only then they will be able to decide about registering to become part of our community.

Don't we want new (of-course genuine) friends here? However, we have moderators to take care of those spammers or solicitors.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  9. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

thanks so much.

I think the IL meets mostly have a different set of group attending it ..

so probably you could get to see many faces !!

cheers

Bhooma

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please visit this thread to see the faces of many ILites.

Kindly post your photos in the Faces behind the names thread, that way all members photos are organized in one thread for all of us to know each other.

This thread is closed.

With the recent forum upgrade that we carried out, you can have your own private albums to share your personal photos with the trusted friends here in IL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.