1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Deal With A Dramatic Too Sensitive Sil?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Rise, Jan 7, 2017.

1. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

sorry yo ..i skipped ur post by mistake ..i gave my dad a hint and it seems he is upto something cuz he told me to come talk to him :) ..thanks a lot

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Thanks ..:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
    Now I understood the reason why your father didn't include your name while buying the property:mask:

I wish if you deserve you should get it, not in will, but in property name in written statements.
    Your father is postponing all problems for you to face after his death. He is creating problems instead of solving it now. Family property should be divided equally between kids. That is my thinking. But your father took decision this way.. why ...ask him

If you think you deserve the share say' I want my share' not "I dont want any money".
    Share=money ( it will be converted that way in future, you cannot take a part of flat)

your question "shd i go and live there??" "&will u pls clarify what did u mean by "keeping a room dsnt seem right" ..."i will have to live in that flat otherwise whats the use .."
    This is what I answered.. what if you go and claim a part of flat now? you cannot go and take a room of 3 bed flat and live there. It create more tensions between you, your parents your brothers family. The property is owned by your father and brother and not you. That is why I wrote the following (see below). Read full sentence instead of picking a piece. Look like you took it in wrong way.

I stand by what I wrote "As your name is not there now, going and asking to stay there is not a good option. Let your parents have some peace."

I honestly wish you get your share you deserve with your name on it written now. Only then your brother gave you money soon.. as the property value goes up your share value goes up so he has to pay more if he want the full flat in future. so he will be forced to give you money as soon as he can. So that you can invest on your own property. That make your life easier.

Else he wait till your parents death..You don't know what is in your parents will, they said they will add, but is it there. What if your father say you and brother inherit 50% each. Now only half is there in fathers name.. again your brother will get some part .. your contribution will be less (1/4th). As will is not there now. He promised.. it is like a line drawn on waters. You never know. Your parents can change their will any time.

Your parents leave the world with more problems for you to face. You have to wait for long and it is of no use now. How many years?no one know. You will have a claim only after their death if your name is there in will, not now as the ownership dont include your name.

So talk to father and include your name in property ownership papers in writing.
    Good luck.

no more reply from me .. I hope I wrote clearly what I meant. If you cannot understand it, it is not my problem.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  3. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

4. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

thaks for the reply ... it was quite a good one .except for the last line .. and the problem is abt to be solved ..just talked with father ...

btw ... dear .. it was u who did not understand the whole situation ..and on top of that my god ..how rude ur comments r !!!!!! if u feel irritated by some posts ..then why dont u just move on and ignore it ...do ..uve to reply with rude remarks ...??? here also .. after writing such a good comment uve ruined it in the last sentence ---"if you cannot understand it, it is not my problem"
    so let me remined u for the 100 th time that it was u ..not me who didnt understand the problem ..anyway
    i appreciate ur detailed proper last comment
    no more reply from me ..if u cant understand whats the problem ...then its ur problem