How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. coxbravi

coxbravi New IL'ite

The name cox has been with me for a long time...We used to play Cricket in schools in Nanganallur those days and there used tobe atleast 5 to 6 Ravi^s ..So for identification my Coach told us to have a pet name, so I chose cox b for( balakrishnan) ravi..coxbravi..that is struck with me now and most of my childhood friends know me as cox only

2. prasannaprao

prasannaprao Silver IL'ite

I'm very boring in that aspect, I forget my username and password, so my username is my complete name-Prasanna Padubidri Rao-prasannaprao :p

3. Shilpa2381986

Shilpa2381986 New IL'ite

Oh! In my case there r so many shilpa's so I just entered some numbers

4. saimasameerwali

saimasameerwali New IL'ite

as my name is acommon name in muslim family, so whenever i try 4 any sign ups on any website my name reach der b4 me, so i just thought of an easy rememberable name n just put my husband's name wid my name , dats how i got my user name

5. terrafirma

terrafirma New IL'ite

Hi! Terrafirma is the name which i have given to to my terracota jewellery making , i wanted some name which explains itself what it deals with.

6. MrsShort

MrsShort New IL'ite

I picked my user name as MrsShort because in 8 days im getting married to my best friend, the love of my life. I'm so excited! well since i was starting a forum now i didnt want to have to change my user name later (and nothing else seems to have the same ring to it.. see what i did there lol) so im not quite Mrs Short yet.. but 8 days is close enough!!

7. pankhuribansal

pankhuribansal New IL'ite

well thats my name, hahaha. Pankhuri means a petal of a flower and Bansal is my surname.

8. pankhuribansal

pankhuribansal New IL'ite

can anyone help me with a genuine work from home job?? i am in urgent need of a job from home as i have a baby. pls help me.. majority of the sites on google are asking for some registration or fees.. but why should i pay them when i am in need of money..???

9. sumisandal

sumisandal New IL'ite

Sumi is my name ending with sandal which is good for smell.

10. Carron

Carron New IL'ite

Hello,

I juz wanted to keep it plain and simple, so my name is the username. Ihave this dirty habbit of forgetting my logins. So my ID's and Passwords are jut about the same. Hope people dont start hacking into my account. lol.