How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

I selected my Used ID as saibaba because I had an exprerience of Baba in my life in 2008. Initially I used to never bother to look at him, or visit his temples. In 2008, I was passing thru a very bad phase of life, everyday I used to cry, worry and one day I was depressed very much and my Blood pressure shot up to 200, was kept in ICU and had a narrow escape from a major illness. On one of these day,i saw baba in my my dream. I saw in my dream that my door bell rang and when I opened the door, four persons were standing with a huge Potrait of Baba, Baba was wearing a white dress and was in a sitting postion. The 4 men rushed into my house and kept the portrait in my room. I woke up and was surprised how come Baba came in my dream, from that day my life changed, I started meeting more of sai devotees, and spiritual people, I started particpating in sai satcharitra parayan, and thus am living with Baba close in my heart. Therefore I chose this Used iD for me. Thks REKHA

2. loveonearth

loveonearth Senior IL'ite

I selected my user name because i figured in this long life , god has distributed love everywhere on earth in different forms for everyone. My life story (or you can say love story) is proof of this. that's why this username "loveonearth"!!!

3. dees12

dees12 New IL'ite

dees == deepika + eshwar

4. JustSmile

JustSmile New IL'ite

" Am Smiling Always That is My Speciality" So I named As JustSmile .... :)

5. pooja150gupta

pooja150gupta New IL'ite

I suppose to connect with people.

6. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

Well actually my husband calls me dinky n his name is manoj.hence the name! He hee!

7. Justforwomen

Justforwomen New IL'ite

I really like sharing ideas and tips about life with other women. Empowering and motivational tips.

8. chandan5819

chandan5819 Junior IL'ite

Its my real name and just interchanged my year

9. gursimrankaur

gursimrankaur New IL'ite

i just using my name ,my children suggested me to continue with the same :)

10. MythiliShiju

MythiliShiju New IL'ite

Though I refer IL for lots of matters / help, so lazy to write. But, everyday when I peep, the question asking "Reason behind your user name" smiles at me. So, finally I decided to give up my laziness and tell the secret.

My user name is nothing but my real name and husband's name joined together. I used to write articles and poems (rarely) and always used my father's name with my name. So, I am well known as "Mythili Kannan". So, for a change, I kept my husband's name here.

Let me go quickly and check whether "Hi MythiliShiju, Just 1 post is not enough:) Go ahead, tell us how you came up with your username" disappeared.