How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. wishaka

wishaka Bronze IL'ite

Oh mine is an easy guess - My name is Vishaka and I just replaced V with W and lo! here is Wishaka :)

2. ashrecmech

ashrecmech New IL'ite

Hi ,

My user name is simple as many of them do... my name,college,and branch in Engineering...
    ash stands for ashwini, rec stands for Regional Engineering Collage Warangal and mech stands for Mechanical :)
    thats it..

Regards
    Ashwini

3. NarayaniK84

NarayaniK84 New IL'ite

Well, I really dont have any particular reason for my username, except that it is my name followed by the first letter of my husband's name. And after going through the above posts, I wonder if I could have used some funky username.....but for now, I guess, am just fine with my simple user name :D

4. madhurabashini

madhurabashini Senior IL'ite

Ha ha...really all your stories are very interesting... but mine is very simple... my grandpa prayed to the goddess madhurabashini for a girl baby...and she gave me...he named me...i come with my sweet name madhurabashini....

5. Komal27

Komal27 New IL'ite

hi all :)
    well just took my own real name and 27 from birthday date 27 jan :d. I love my name, my name was given by my Bua [aunty]. Actual my uncle who is no more now was having name Kamal from that they decided to keep komal. Unfortunately it become common name even in my relations so many girls got this name hehe.

6. Komal27

Komal27 New IL'ite

nice name:). Narayani is one of name of Goddess. It is really hard to choose funky name or something different now a days :d

7. RaulTheStranger

RaulTheStranger New IL'ite

just like wanted to meet a stranger, LOL

8. bathularana

bathularana New IL'ite

my name bathula saidulu i like bathula rana my id is bathularanai like it:drowning

9. NEETTUU50

NEETTUU50 New IL'ite

hi,
    when i was young everybody in my house used 2 call me neetu and noy anita ,so that is the way the username came into existence.

10. sandhyahande

sandhyahande Senior IL'ite

my name is sandhya my parents called so for the reason i was born in evening sandhya is the evening time of the day when the sun sets with beautiful aroma of colours on the sky,when the birds get back home making a bee line the chreeping sound,the evening dust which brings the smell of the mud,and people longing to get back home with a happy note on their face so mom and dad thought am the mix and match of all the above mentioned things and am the happy little bundle of their life so is sandhya.,