How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Ashalatha

Ashalatha New IL'ite

Dear All,

So......sorry. There is no excitement or thrill in my user ID as Ashalatha is my name. My parents named as Asha so that I shall be happy throughout my life and so I am.

Cheers
    Asha

2. aanya

aanya New IL'ite

hey thats a name i like and its my own!!! very different aint it?:)

3. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

hi radhika, nitya here- nice to note that you like stictching. you have a wonderful hobby which a quiet a stress buster. i do have a hobby that is hand knitting. it is very helpful and i like to knit which my hands and the feel is so comforting that it cannot be expressed. it was a surprise when i read about you. keep doing. what is your favourite bye whish you happy pongal bye nitya:thumbsup

4. rethuaju

rethuaju New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

My name is Revathy and my Fiance name is Ajay. just wanted to include his name also with my id. :):):)

5. deepaneeth

deepaneeth New IL'ite

Dear all,

There is no big story behind my user id

Deepa + Neeth became deepaneeth

Neeth is my husband's name.

I didnt think of new username coz I thought people should identify me by my full name.

Deepa.

6. emrald

emrald New IL'ite

hello everyone, :hiyai love the color green. it has a soothing effect. i am a lover of nature. the color always brings positive results and the color of emrald is also green. so by using this i have a inner feeling that i will get the best positive friends and this blog site will blend in my life in a cheerful way.

7. piscesy2k

piscesy2k New IL'ite

hi all, im a new member of indusladies..i came up with this username because im a piscean and it is a good idea to keep that as my id because of its neutral nature..i added y2k because 'pisces' was not available and since im an technical student i thought y2k would be sortof appropriate(i know that is lame):)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  8. slekha

slekha New IL'ite

Hi all :hiya,
    there's actually no mystery or som kinda thoughtful creativity behind my user name...tried putting lekha as my user name but it rejected it sayin tat it was already taken...so put it as slekha...as my full name is srilekha!...but i rly wish i too had som interesting story to tell behind my username!!! :wink:

9. reshmasg

reshmasg New IL'ite

Truthfully i lack patience ...hence no time to think abt such matters.
    but always look out for funny situations and people....right now amused by the new mcdonald ad abt a guy finding out nishas 2 numbers and sharing it with a group of friends.....ek eye ka 2 and doosri ka 3
    hahaha mcaloo tikki khao aur mast ban jao

10. sreeraj

sreeraj New IL'ite

my name is sreemathy and my husband's name is Rajesh. both together has become Sreeraj. as simple as it is.