How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. ayyalassree

ayyalassree New IL'ite

Hi ,

I came with this username 'cause my first name is Sree and my last name is Ayyalas.It makes me easy to remember my login;-).

2. Meena74

Meena74 New IL'ite

It is my name and year of birth.

3. rageshvare

rageshvare New IL'ite

well one of my friend name is rageshvare i love the so i thought to put the name as my username

4. abbytaina

abbytaina New IL'ite

:-D My username is a combinantion of my nickname (Abby) from my 1stName Abigail and Taina is the name for the native indian women from Puerto Rico
    Taíno Indians Culture, a subgroup of the Arawakan Indians (a group of American Indians in northeastern South America), inhabited the Greater Antilles (comprising Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola [Haiti and the Dominican Republic], and Puerto Rico) in the Caribbean Sea at the time when Christopher Columbus' arrived to the New World. Learn more: which mean "GOOD" "Noble"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  5. saketa20

saketa20 New IL'ite

Hi all,

After reading all ur posts i too have flash back to my user id.....I am Rajalaxmi but i dont like my name which was put to me by my Late Grand Father and always had a idea of changing my name when i get married ,but my in-laws also liked the name Laxmi and started calling me in the same way.....

And coming to my id...when i was in 10th class i saw Premikula Roju movie and loved to chat like the same way hero does and wanted to create a id but i dont like my name thats why i liked the name "Saketa" which is a river name and created that as my id and Sep20 is my birth date and added to it... this is the story behind my id

6. poojaprasad

poojaprasad Gold IL'ite

Nothing very spl with my username...its just my name ..pooja is my name and prasad is my husband's name :8)

7. mahatmamiyam

mahatmamiyam New IL'ite

My user name is Mahatmamiyam. i was looking for devi mahatmiyam slokas. I tried using my name "Lalitha" or my husband's name "Murali". I even tried my nick name "Lalli". Nothing worked. Hence I tried to use Mahatmiyam. I must have made a typing mistake. It became Mahatmamiyam.

8. srijewel

srijewel New IL'ite

my username was given by my sister .....well my name is sriparna ....during my college days was in a hurry to create an id for a specific reason and coudnt have access to internet easily ... she created it ... its still a mystery wat she considered while selecting it

9. pragukollam

pragukollam New IL'ite

My name is Ragu
    i am from kollam, kerala
    my family is in kerala
    now i m in deira . i have 1 daughter and 1 son

interesting to contact our local friends here and share things.
    we are pravasi, this is the only hapiness. what's more?

10. Rubinasmirza

Rubinasmirza New IL'ite

My first name is Rubina and S for Shamim that is my husband name Mirza is surname.