How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. makpad2002

makpad2002 New IL'ite

dear all

I too sometime wonder how a lovely name padmini which my granddad and mom thought at the same time would morph into a weird cybername, there are n number of padminis on the net, all combinations taken, so was my full name padmini srinivas, srinivas being my father, I thought I would combine my hubbys name as a good indian girl, after trying all permutations and combinations arrived at makpad2002 mak being my husband's initials, pad the first part of my name, 2002 was the year I got net savy,
    This is my mail id, but I thought to use it elsewhere also, so that I would have to remember only one id, saving the grey matter of brain for something more important.

padmini

2. Virginia

Virginia New IL'ite

My mother's name s virginia, my name s not available

so chose it:rotfl

3. meghanarao

meghanarao New IL'ite

Looking at all the interesting I do feel the same way as Sunita and Gayatri that even I should been a little creative and invented a new cuyber name for myself!!!!

4. jith

jith New IL'ite

Ejitha is my real name given by my auntie (whom she amuzed of a nun named Echieta) after returning from a seminar finding that my mother gave birth to me, to make it short and easily remembered i used Jith, as my friends and family members fondly calls me.

5. chanchal

chanchal New IL'ite

Hi ...my username is actually my name :) and in my family and frnds everyone love my name so...why to create a new user name wen u have a beautiful name :thumbsup

6. chin

chin New IL'ite

My username is very simple as it has my own name...

7. gopalan

gopalan Silver IL'ite

Dear Malathy,
    Namskaram.
    Iam using my husband' name as username.Since i donot have email on my own. And i find lucky in using my husband's name in all.

WITH REGARDS
    geetha[gopalan]

8. anbu143

anbu143 New IL'ite

i need love(ANBU)so. i make it this ID.

9. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Hey Malathy,
    I am a new Induslite and havent read much yet. Though I did read one of your posts(kept your disappearance for some time and made people guessing and finally came out with a wonderful narration of some of the places you visited).

As for my user name I have a 3.5 year old daughter Neha and a 5 month old son Arjun..So either it would be NehArjun or ArjuNeha.. I decided to go with the first one since she was my first one as well...:)

Regards
    Vijaya

10. arabhi

arabhi New IL'ite

i came u with this username because i am very interested in karnatic music and arabhi is the name of a raga.:)