1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Dare U Look At My Man

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, May 21, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

HOW DARE U LOOK AT MY MAN
    We’re told that love is patient and kind. Love is selfless and pure. Love is the most special, beautiful emotion that we’re gifted with experiencing in our lives. And yet, the language of love seems to contradict and defy all that love is supposed to be. I have been thinking about this for quite sometime now and looking back on past relationships and how they were and how much I have grown from each relationship.
    I’m yours. Be mine. My man. Your girl. Words show our obsession with possessing the object of our desire. There is nothing wrong with hearing those words from the one you love/care about...Shoot, I love hearing those words! But love isn’t about possession. It’s a commitment that is not demanded, but freely given. So why do women get the urge to tell that other female to watch her step when she throws a glance his way? Why does he pull you protectively toward him when a man’s eyes linger a moment too long on you? The answer is simple...love is complicated.
    Love is powerful and the composite of several emotions. We feel happiness, ecstasy, trust, and comfort. Love consumes our hearts and invades our senses. We invite it to come in and wrap itself around our hearts. We give completely of ourselves and we are vulnerable.
    The more I think about this, this isn’t love...This is insecurity and fear...Course it's a completely normal human emotion. Love..true love..is pure. There aren’t ulterior motives and we don’t feel as though we were sacrificing something, not even ourselves. There is no need for possession in true love because I really am yours and you really are mine. We are each other’s. We take care of each other, we love each each other freely, and there is no fear. There’s no need for control.
    This kind of love is rare, I’ll admit. It takes a giant leap of faith, a scary dose of trust, and two very large hearts. And while it may be the best case scenario, it is possible and it exists. I wouldn’t settle for anything less. Would you?
    I have found myself wanting to tear out a girls eyes for daring to look at my man and openly flirt with him right in front of me..Even knowing that yes, my man finds it flattering (what man/woman wouldn't) he loves me and only wants me. I really do hate it when that jealously bug pops up out of no where when in fact its not called for. I know for myself, I get really upset when that happens and I end up feeling like a fool. It really is a emotion I can live without LOL..
    Regards sunkan

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

We are so possesive and dont want to have anyone looking at our men also we fear tht t hose looks might take our person away frm us hence we make sure tht exchange of glances is also not there . We cannot help it but live with it . its the case of every person who is unconditionaly in love with her man v rare are those who can allow their men to flirt around and it needs a large heart for tht i am too stingy in tht case :)) not tht we dont trust but its basic instinct in us to protect ourselves frm pain and grief in future maybe. we r mad but happy in this madness .

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear rv,
    i will give u a peek into my life, the other day my son in law giri was shaving and my daughter was cooking i think, i was relaxing in a chair watching both of them talking something not very important, immediately i notice that giri's moustache is not right, so ask him to get his small scissors to help him out, my daughter who came to see what i was up towas watching, as i cut on one side and rubbed over it to set it right, immediately she pulled my hand away, this is the reflex action and nothing more, so i gave her the scissors to finish the other side, though it was shocking but this is the natural instinct none can help.LOL hope u enjoyed this small scene..regards sunkan

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

I knw it wud have been v shocking for u and it is shocking for me also to read why dint ur daughter think he is like a son to u .
    no words to express ok LOL frm me also //handshake

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

she knows all that rv, but the reflex action is what i show here, no constrain but the immediate reaction, hahahaha though i had the heartiest laugh in the process, helped her to trim the moustache let her learn, all this to my uncle's credit when i was very small mind u, may be 12 or 14 don't remember but he used to ask me to trim his moustache for him, give him a good massage for his head, and then asking me to trim the base of grey hair without touching the black ones and so on.....regards sunkan