How can I start a new thread?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Smith,

With the launch of the IL Directory, we have closed the "Websites for Indians" sub-forum. Did you happen to see the first sticky thread in that sub-forum where we have announced this. Please add your information in the IL Directory and let us know if you have troubles doing that. Thank you.

2. kolachina

kolachina New IL'ite

hey guys,
    iam new to Bahrain.can anybody please tell me,where Indian temples
    located exactly hear.
    thank you.

3. Jey

Hi Kolachina,

You need to post your question in the following forum so that it gets noticed by members from Bahrain.
    Africa & Middle East - Other Areas - IndusLadies

Thanks.

4. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Sorry I have spent an hour looking out for the "New thread button as u said at the Top most or Bottom most" but i am unable to do so. I am unable to understand what u mean by Forum or u have to open only in subsection. I am feeling am I so dumb or am i not able to read and understand English, sorry but this is not clear and is confusing. Sorry to be so harsh but, when i have to put so much of time to start a new thread or post something new, and then u remove the rights of viewing some attachments as i have not posted more than 50 or so is not fair. This now I am trying probably the third time in two years. I am a regular surfer of your site an d a admirer too. Not posting 50 or so is just not the reason to deny someone of viewing attachments. I finally have always replied to posts or thread and many a times have seen that they too have gone missing.
    Again I reiterate, i am an avid reader of the all the posts here and admire for the wonderful site this is.

Swati

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swati,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please see the below FAQ.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/22952-why-i-am-not-able.html

You will understand the intention behind restricting attachments viewing if below 50 posts.

Also, kindly read through our site guide for beginners here - www.indusladies.com/welcome . This should help you finding some basic instructions to navigate and participate in the site.

Thanks for your admiration for the site. This is a lovely community and a simple site, if you just spend some time you will figure out everything here.

6. KalyaniSundararajan

KalyaniSundararajan New IL'ite

Dear Chithra
    Thanks for the mail
    Here I am experimenting with new thread requirements. Hope I succeed!!!
    I am yet to fing your thread on Religion
    With regards
    Kalyani

7. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Re: could not send response.

hi,
    I have joined here 1 month ago,and I could post my responses well till yesterday,but I do not know I could not post it today ,whenever I send a response it doesnt appear in the thread.

plz help me.

regards,
    dream.girl

8. Jey

Re: could not send response.

Hi Dream.girl,
    That is because you are posting with your email ID on the post. Providing email IDs in posts are against the forum etiquette. Remove them and make a post/thread and everything will work like a charm. Thanks dream girl.

9. rmdubai

rmdubai New IL'ite

Hi i just joined.. but unable to see 'New Thread' icon/link.. where exactly is it located..

I logged in first

I have activated by email/registration too...yet i can't see the new thread option

RM

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello RM,

Please follow the instructions given in this post.

You will be able to see the 'New Thread' button only on entering into any one of the forums listed in the forum main page.

If you are entering into any specific forum and not finding the 'New Thread' button, let us know which forum you are facing this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.