House facing Southwest

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by CoolIndianGirl, Dec 11, 2014.

1. CoolIndianGirl

CoolIndianGirl Bronze IL'ite

Please help. We are planning to get a house. It is southwest facing. Main entrance. Garage will be west facing. Many says that we should not get a house if it faces south or west. Also we mostly use garage to enter to our house on regular basis.

I do have a house in India that is south facing. We bought it recently before 2 yrs and My mom says that for kannya rasi (mine) south is fine. My husband is Virtuga rasi, so we are not sure whether to go with this or not. We like the house so much i m not so much in to vastu but at the end of day our life should be happy. so i badly wanted some opinion on this. Currently we live in a house that is north east facing and we are leading a happy life.

TIA.

2. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

It is your personal choice where you live. If in doubt do some vastu research on the net. See what it says for north east facing and analyse if it is true for you. That will help you in making further plans.

3. CoolIndianGirl

Thanks ars. I was not able to understand the stuff mentioned in net. Problem is there are lot of chinese vastu stuff in ther. For north east everybdy has said good about it and we are also doing good in our current house. Do u know if ther is any specific site that i can refer to for accurate details?

4. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

What is on the net is pretty much what it is I know. I don't know af any specific website.
    Just search and see what it says for south west facing door. My understanding is south and west is the corner is called Nyruthya in vastu.
    All the best

5. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

Can you check with your neighbour who lives in your opposite house, if they are happy. If they are, you have nothing to worry about. :cheers

6. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@ars southwest is not nyruthya its kubera mule/corner , nyruthya is northwest.

@coolindiangal you can ask your parents in India to find about from a good astrologer whether southwest is good for you or not or in whoever's name the house is being bought, or if you really like the house and want to buy it then you can use feng shui tips to nulify any bad effects if any think is there ,actually i follow vastu but here in the US we are staying in northwest facing house as of now its ok.

hope this helps :)

7. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

8. CoolIndianGirl

Thanks everyone. I will chk my with my mom to ask [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]astrologer. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Unfortunately there is no one living opposite to us. it is a trail. and we were getting mixed comments abt directions.
    i was thinking deep abt this and problem is i think i m expecting someone to say pls go ahead as u like the house :)
    [/FONT]

9. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

That's right. If you like the house you can make a great home there. Only if you are sure and comfortable. This is not return and refund item so if in doubt let it go. Find another one that you like.
    I personally don't prefer a house facing south of West or southwest. Eat is best. Same with kitchen.

10. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

OP,
    Liking a house is like falling in love with someone. You can choose to match the kundalis and not marry your lover. Or you can not see the kundali and follow your love.

So in conclusion, when you fall in love, Don't match kundalis. If you fall in love and have matched kundalis, and its not a good match, don't ask opinion of others.

I hope I am helping.

Btw you are in North Carolina ( which is in North east of USA). I am sure you will be happy. Good Luck

1 person likes this.