horrible incident

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by vedamchaitra, Jul 16, 2014.

1. vedamchaitra

vedamchaitra New IL'ite

Hi all.. If you read today's newspaper there is an incident of rape of a 6 year old girl in a prestigious school near marthahalli..... Please please take care of your kids.…. I have just come back from the protest which parents did in front of the school.. School name corresponds to colours of rainbow,,,, its very difficult to believe but its true......I request moderator to not to remove this post ,,, please do not join in this school.....
    Cliona

2 people like this.

2. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    Your fears are so true, every other day such horrible cases are happening in Delhi also. Earlier if people eyed women, they used to get embarrassed if you gave them a hard stare but no more. Today, no age limit or body shape matters to them, women seem to be a feast to the eyes and from a rickshaw puller to respectable older men, they don't give a damn whether you are alone or in company, they do not relent to crudely stare or comment.

3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Yes, truly said... a female becomes the prey for these scavengers... Today males forget that they were born thru a women... We must protect our society from these animals.. we must teach our kid all those we learnt only after growing as adults.. Today a female child has safety only in a mother's womb, no safety at all........... When a women is pregnant she must begin to teach her little ones in the womb, how to face such barbaric people...Rape is a common word now a days .. age no bar, age would come only for the offender if caught else nothing, its just a news in our country.. feel so hurt that its happening in our place...:notthatway:

1 person likes this.
  4. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

This is really horrible...
    We dont know whom to trust now a days.. cant send our kids to school also..
    i also stay near marathalli and its really heart breaking...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  5. vedamchaitra

vedamchaitra New IL'ite

If you guys want to support then please like the fb page dedicated to it...

6. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

After joining IL iam able to understand lot of problems specifically about women ,facing these days
    Some because of Inlaws and some because of the men in their lives,even kids are getting harassed too, there are strict laws but why the same things happening again and again
    Where are we going , the so called civilization led us to this awful fate,
    It's the perception that should change , I cant understand why people are so sick in their thoughts or in their actions jus disgusting.

2 people like this.
  7. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks vedamchaitra for the info..

This is really sad..I am getting disgusted with these perverts who spoil the life of women,innocent children for 5 minute pleasure..

I wish they are punished soooooooooooooo bad that not one man on earth would even have the guts to look at an woman eye to eye!!

I feel terrible for the poor parents who have to deal with this horrible incident..and I really do not know what to say for the 6 yr old innocent child..I cannot stop crying and I hate myself for being such a coward to just sit and cry and not do anything about it..something has to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Guys,I know work,job etc is very important but things r so bad these days. Recently u must have heard the news of a nanny torturing a 11 month old..then this rape thing drivers raping kids,this and that..

So kindly be at home with the kids for few years till they understand or find a less hectic job..no nannies plz for sometime:( drop and pick up kids from school by yourself..

we have to constantly keep an eye on kids these days..
    No use crying over spilled milk..

Really sorry if I offended anyone..just stating my thoughts..thank u.

4 people like this.