Three women in North Florida turned up at hospitals over a 5-day period, all with the same symptoms. Fever, chills, and vomiting, followed by muscular collapse, paralysis and finally, death. There were no outward signs of trauma. Autopsy results showed toxicity in the blood. These women did not know each other and seemed to have nothing in common. It was discovered, however, that they had all visited the same Restaurant (Olive Garden) within days of their deaths. The Health Department descended on the restaurant, shutting it down. The food, water, and air conditioning were all inspected and tested, to no avail. The big break came when a waitress at the restaurantwas rushed to the hospital with similar symptoms. She told doctors that she had been on vacation, and had only went to therestaurant to pick up her check. She didnot eat or drink while she was there, but had used the restroom. That is when one toxicologist, rememberingan article he had read, drove out to the restaurant, went into the restroom and lifted the toilet seat . Under the seat, out of normal view , was a small spider. The spider was captured and brought back to the lab, whereit was determined to be the Two-Striped Telamonia (Telamonia dimidiata), so named because of its reddened flesh color.&nb sp; This spider's venom is extremely toxic, but can take several days to take effect. They live in cold, dark, damp climates, and toilet rims provide just the right atmosphere. Several days later a lawyer from Jacksonville showed up at a hospital emergency room.. Before his death, he told the doctor, that he had been away on business, had taken a flight from Indonesia , changing planes in Singapore , before returning home. He did NOT visit (Olive Garden), whilethere. He did (as did all of the other victims) have what was determined to be a puncture wound, on his right buttock.Investigators discovered that the flight he was on had originated in India . The Civilian Aeronautics B oard (CAB) ordered an immediate inspectionof the toilets ofall flights from India and discovered the Two-Striped Telamonia (Telamonia dimidiata) spider's nests on 4 different planes! It is now believed that these spiderscan be anywherein the country. So please, before you use a public toilet,lift the seat to check for spiders.It can save your life! And please pass this on to everyone you care about.