1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandya218

sandya218 New IL'ite

Hi ...

can u give ur mail id .

thanks,
    sandhya .

2. tvmallika

tvmallika New IL'ite

Hi Nirupama,

I just saw your message when i was looking for alternative medicine for my problems.
    Thanks for free consultation.

I came to know that i have diabetes on Oct 1st 2009. I have been having longer periods like 5-9 days for almost 6-8 months. After i started using diabetes medicine
    Metformin 1000ml dosage, suddenly my periods were 2weeks long. I saw the doctor and she did biopsi and told everything is normal just hormone imbalance. So she put me on Mercette birth control pill. It is not working though the heavy bleeding is down,
    it did not stop. So i am having bleeding from Oct 31 2009 until now that is Dec 30 2009. No hope. I can't take it. Can you help me please?. I live in Sunnyvale,ca,USA.
    Thanks.
    Mallika.

3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am suffering from sinus for the past 5 yrs. in alopathy they said nasal deviation and bone growth in my right side nose. so immediate surgery is must. But in Home, it's not necessary. i also take 4 months treatment in homeo. but no improvement at all. my problem is relating with frequent sneezing, running nose and headache. pls suggest me mam........

surgery is must or not? is it CURABLE OR MANAGEABLE?

EAGERLY WAITING UR REPLY:thumbsup

4. Dilchahtahai

Dilchahtahai Senior IL'ite

Hi Nirupma,
    Thanks for the great service u r providing. My 2 year old son has food allergies. He is allergic to Dairy, wheat and eggs. Our doctor cleared him of the wheat allergy after a food challenge 2 months ago. However, whenever he eats wheat, he gets 2-3 small rashes on his face. I am worried. Is there a homeopathic medicine for it? He also has eczema and we are controlling it with Acidicum Nitricum 30CH. (which was presrcibed by our friend homeopath about 2 months ago).
    Is there any homeopathic medicine for food allergy ? I would really appreciate if u can tell me..
    Thanks,

5. risara

risara New IL'ite

Hi Nirushan,

I am raj, staying in Wisconsin State,USA.

After sawing this thread I felt very happy and Thanks alot for your advises and information.

I used Homeopathy medicine for my Thyroid 6 months back for 4 months.Now I am using alopathy medicine.After starting my homeopathy medicine my TSH value went 66 and again went to over 100.So here my Doctor immediately told me to stop my homeopathy medicine.Then I started my alopathy thyroxine.Now my TSH value is in range.

Now my Question is,Whenever I was on homeopathy medicine I was feeling fine,but my thyroiid level not under control.My Homeopathy doc in India was telling that ,don't worry about the Lab results,you can continue the medicine.But here doc looks only the results.Now how can I swithch to homeopathy medicine.?

Could you please let me know Homeopathy doc in Wisconsin State?

Eagerly waiting for reply....
    Thanks Doc,
    Raj.

6. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

hi nirupama - its nice of you to provide free consultation. really a great work
    thanks a lot
    this is regarding my cousin who is 39 yrs old and having irregular periods from 2 yrs. Now since 5 months she has not ovulated - didnot get her periods and she is trying all ways and means to conceive but of no use.
    I have posted some querries in this regard to help her in other sub-forums - but didn't get reply
    can you please give some suggestions so that it would be of help to her in ovulation and thereby conceiving
    Is this information about her is enough or you need any other information ?
    Hope homeopathy can help her.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  7. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

Hey,

I am currently living in New Jersey, USA. I would like to know where I can purchase homoepathy medicines in New Jersey. Is there anybody who has visited a homoepathy doctor here. If yes, can you please give me an idea about how much the doctor's consultation fees might be. Thanks in advance.

Amitha

8. need4info

need4info New IL'ite

HI[​IMG]

Has anyone got cured by the homeopathy for PCOS?
    if yes, how many months it would take?
    what are the symptoms while curing?

bcoz , I am taking homeopathic medicines for 3 months.
    I used to get pain in my abdomen.I have got kidney stone too about 3mm.
    the doctor said it will clear the whole system of my body and improves it.
    He said it may take even upto 3 yrs for the life long cure.
    we need not to take life long medicine like allopathy (metmorpin).. only during medicine , i nee to be in diet after that its not needed. we can be like other women.
    If someone knows abt this homeopathy plz share with me.

Thanks
    Saradha

9. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

Ladies, I found a homoepathy pharmacy on Oaktree Road, Edison, New Jersey. It is Mansoor Book Depot and you can google for the store phone number and hours. I spoke to the gentleman there and he was very kind. He was not having the medicine that I was asking for, but said that he could get it for me in one week's time through the dealer. Hope this helps others.

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

Pls tell me Home is best one for Kidney stone problem (3mm-6mm). my friend told me homeo is gud. This is my second query. I hope u atleast reply for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.