1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jyothirmayi pat

jyothirmayi pat New IL'ite

hi
    i am jyothi,35,married.my husband is suffering from lose motions,giddiness and nausea especially in the night times.he has lost weight during the last 3 months.he is suffering from this problem from the last 3 months.he has epilepsy and diabetes and taking medicines for them.he is taking 10 units of insulin and zeptol300mg.we have consulted several doctors.every body say that there is only anxiety.we are also using medicines for that but still there is no change.please give me advice.

2. Lalitha_K

Lalitha_K New IL'ite

What shud we give for knee pain with limping more when lying down?

3. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Nirushan,

Welcome to IL and thanks so much for the work you are doing here.
    I am a big fan of homeopathy and also taking the homeopathy medicines right now for PCOS and slight hypothyroid.

A lot of people ask me this question, and I am asking this to you.
    The general observation with homeopathy is that it takes time to work. Like in case of hormone imbalance, it took a while for the medicine to work for me.
    Also in the case of my husband who has psoriasis, the condition got aggravated when he took homeopathy medicine.

My question is: Why does it take time for medicine to work in case of homeopathy and what is the basic philosophy behind homeopathy. I am asking this because I want to know how to answer the non-believers in homeopathy.

Thanks and regards,
    Yamuna.

4. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi doc,

I want to know if there's any online store in the US to buy homeo medicines for my daughter's (2yr 9m old) constipation problem. I do not want to use more laxatives and want to try homeo.
    Though i have been trying to introduce fiber-rich foods in her diet, she has a problem of bowel movement. Im trying to get rid of the training pants now and she seems to be scared sitting on the potty and hence got constipated.
    Suggest me some online store where i can buy safe homeo medicine at the earliest.
    vani

5. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Hi Vani,
    You can try to find in super supliments. Sorry for replying without waiting for the doc's reply. Recently i came to know about super suppliments, so i thought you can also try.
    take care.

6. priyamuthu

priyamuthu Senior IL'ite

Hiperfectly_perfect,
    what is super suppliments where and how to find it in US. anyone bought homeomedicines online here. pls provide the details.
    Priya

7. tuvila

tuvila New IL'ite

Hi Nirushan,

I have a 2yr old daughter who is around 12kgs.The problem with her is tht she passes motion atleast 3 times daily.Till the age of 1 she was passing motion atleast 6 times.
    If she eats anything other than her normal food like a biscuit or cake,bread she passes motion one extra time.

And one more problem is her sleeping schedule,she sleeps for a total of 11 hours daily including her afternoon nap.She hates sleeping and tries escaping from it daily.
    Can you suggest some natural medicines for the above problems.

Thank you.

8. venkat8

venkat8 New IL'ite

HI

I am suffering from Persistent Rhinitis. At present I am using alopathy medicines (Cetrinine Hydroclride & Nasal Sprays). But it's not worth to continue.

In India I never faced any such problem. I am facing this all this in UK only. Kindly advice me

My id. mr.venga@yahoo.co.uk

Vanitha venkat

9. divya nagarajan

divya nagarajan New IL'ite

Hi Nirushan ma'am,

can u pls tell me the goodness of aloevera plant.. i have read that its a medicinal plant & it can be used for skin,hair & some eat it in empty stomach.. is it really good for health if yes can u tell me in wat ways & how to use the plant bcz i have one at home.. can it be directly applied on the skin/hair??? is it gud if we intake aloevera directly?? is there any side effects??

thanks in advance:cheers
    Divya

10. nithyanandakuma

nithyanandakuma New IL'ite

hi nirupama ,
    thanks for openig this thread. i have pcos and one ovarian cyst of size 6.3cm . i was taking metformin almost a year but. no improvement. so i started homeo treatment. my periods little bit irregular. like 31 days and in this 4 month of homeo treatment only once it was 36 days cycle. my doc prescribed thuja 30 powder(morning),thuja30 drops(15 drops 3 times a day,

calicarb 30, 6 pilss 3 times
    av.mv.net 30 6 pills 3 times a day
    kalicarb/lycopuls 30 6 pills 3 time
    i asked her shall we check the cyst by US .but she told me to wait. i need a suggestion from you all these meduicines i have to continue?
    kindly reply me
    thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.